Years ago

NBL's Top 15 players

http://www.nbl.com.au/news/article/2010/december/the-nbls-top-15/

Ballinger a bit low or is that fair?

Thoughts?

Topic #24464 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Loughton should be ahead of Ballinger and Forman, I'd say.

Here's how Pro Stats ranks them by their own efficiency method.

Reply #298617 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Most ridiculous 15 ever written. Really Ian Crosswhite is our league's 14th best player? Really? Shawn Redhage number one? Good lord we are in trouble of that is the case

Reply #298621 | Report this post

BALLER#3  
Years ago

That is a terrible terrible list! No way are even half of those players in the right spots!

Reply #298626 | Report this post

Annex  
Years ago

Considering who wrote it, it's a list not worth spitting on. The amount of crap he spins is breathtaking, and it's amazing anyone takes him seriously.

Reply #298629 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Annex, let's see your list then. I would rank the players differently myself, but I appreciate Paul's efforts with the NBL and on this site, even if people are going to disagree.

Reply #298631 | Report this post

A.W  
Years ago

Adam Gibson has a boomers jersey doesn't make the cut?

Petrie at 5?
Crosswhite in there at all?

Kidding yourself.

Reply #298632 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thats why few people tune in to watch.
It's the most boring league in the world.
No athletics, no speed and full of pesty defenders.

The most athletic players in Abercrombie and Lucas Walker provide the only highlights.

Australian Basketball is going know where fast until we can afford our best native players $$$ to stay here.

Ingles...Gone....Neilsen....Gone...Mills...Gone..Jawai..gone..Anderson....Gone...Maric..gone.

the only exception to this group is Bogut and maybe mills. The others should be paid to stay here by BA and our sporting government. How come our Rugby players stay here?....simple it's the best league.

How come our women players remain in australia...It's the next best league...

Ask yourself why our men bball players leave...poor league...poor imports....poor money...poor media coverage and our game entertainment is woeful.

Unless the NBL find a massive sponsor commited to re inventing the league and the progress other countries have made then we might as well play country leagues and pack stadiums out with local players and local sponsor.

It's a joke and I cant believe those who invest in a club think its a worthy venture.
Just look at the Dragons....they half got it right and still no other team followed.
They got the best coach, who got the best team. They entertained and other clubs couldnt follow.

Stop wasting everyones time with national competition. Get back to regional games with regional leagues and then have a national tournament like the college system....with a final 4 teams from accross the nation.
Put rules in place with where you were born and have a points system for non local players and imports.

It will seperate the the development standards and the talent pools in each state.
In juniors we make such a deal of representing your state and then from under 20forward nothing.

It's a crock Basketball and the mangement have a lot to answer for allowing 14,000+ attendence to now max 3000 in metro area's. surely thats a kpi to manage.

We need to move on this fast!!!

Reply #298637 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

I agree to a point with a few selections in the list. However you have to read past some of the stat lines and see what the players actually do.

Redhage is certainly a Top-3 atm. He's well rounded in his stats, is the primary go-to guy for his team and is a fairly big scorer. Can shoot well in the clutch.

Ervin (probably everyone's No#1) is probably the most talented in the list and his stats fit the role he plays on the team.

Penney being No#2 at the moment is a joke. Re-rate the list in about 2 months and he would probably be there.

Honestly, if they're trying to do a "Power Rankings" or "MVP" rankings list like they do in the NBA, it would be preferable to rate the players on what they have done so far this year versus what they have done in PREVIOUS seasons.

Would have expected Ubaka and Loughton to be higher. Balls is still one of the best players in the league IMO, but if they're rating him on stats, he's only going to be as high as the 10-spot for now.

Reply #298638 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not even worth talking about.
Kirk Penny is the best player Gary Ervin a close second.

The rest is a lottery. Gibson is a pesty defender as per previous post and Worthington...well Gorjian made him look like a pro with his shakes offence.

Gibson will always get a boomers gig cause mills can't defend. Damien Martin may test gibson in the next serious camp.

Dellavadova,Hugh Greenwood,Anthony Drmic maybe the next best coming through.

Australian Basketball 7 years from now will be a back yard association driven sport. With clubs relying on gaming machines and rich ass familes to fund titles.

Reply #298639 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Anon (pick a random name if you can?) - that's an ideal world but this isn't an ideal world. A lot of those Euro guys would be getting the salary cap on their own. They're not going to be playing here in a hurry. So, no shit, we're not going to win over every fan. But you can only work with what's there.

Dragons did a lot right, but for how long until they burned through too much cash and died? Not long.

Biggest issue with Paul's list is that he needs to decide if it's a current-form power ranking, or a best-on-paper list. If former, then someone like Forman is above Ballinger. If latter, then not.

If best-on-paper, Penney, Ervin, Redhage and go from there. If on current form, Redhage, Ervin, and tough to get it perfect after those guys.

Reply #298640 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

Got it in one Isaac.

Reply #298641 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I deliberately didn't decide that Isaac because heading into the rest of the season, both what players have done so far and what they are clearly capable of doing will contribute to the impact they have for their team.

I am not overly interested in power rankings because players like Martin, Petrie, Saville, Bruton and Crosswhite are super valuable for their team but don’t necessarily produce massive stats. But I am pleased to see the discussion being generated (that’s why the articles get written), would like to see some other people produce a top 15. Not easy to do in a league as even as the NBL.

As for anon, how many top 20 countries have all their best players playing in their national league? The USA and Angola are the only ones I can think of, while Spain, Greece and New Zealand are the only other ones I can think of that go remotely close. To only have 10 guys out of the league is pretty good for mine.

Reply #298642 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If on current form then Petrie shouldnt be on list all as he isnt even playing!

Reply #298662 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Agree wholeheartedly with Isaac on this one.

As for the top 15 list produced by Paul, he is contributing positively to the league (and this site as already pointed out) with his articles and comments. In a similar way to what Boti does with his written pieces, he has promoted a discussion about the NBL. That is a good thing. In fact it is a very good thing given where the NBL is coming back from.

Paul also makes some excellent points on other national leagues across the globe.

Our best players are earning serious money on some of the best teams in Europe, if not the world. Ingles at Barcelona, Maric at Panathinaikos, Nielsen at Olympiakos, Jawai at Partizan and of course Bogut at Milwaukee. All are bonafide starters and contributors on their teams right now. Most of these guys are on more than US$2 million per year.

As for 7 years from now, we have some outstanding talent coming up through the ranks, both in the NBL and overseas (NCAA). We have far more up and coming junior talent than the very few names you have listed Anon.

Reply #298666 | Report this post

vesta 15  
Years ago

why is anonymous saying we need to pay more for the local talent that are playing in europe but saying the league should downgrade to a regional competition? i cant see joe ingles leaving barcelona to play for knox or dandenong.
why would other teams follow the dragons in getting 'the best coach, who got the best team. they entertained'.. that's why they weren't around the next year

Reply #298681 | Report this post

Nix 30  
Years ago

Anon I'll bite

Its because of owners like the South Dragons owner that elite basketball in the country was the mess it was.

Dragons, Kings, Bullets ... all used your model of spend big. Won championships, but no fans, no loyalty, no long term survival. All gone.

36ers did it as well won a few championships, destroyed a State Association and have had 3 owners in 6 years.

May win Championships but makes a mockery of the League, League rules and the sport in the process. Tigers did it and survived but barely and look at them now. Playing out of a 3,000 seat Netball stadium, charging $50+ per ticket.

Basketballers play in Europe because that's how the mind of an athlete works. They want to play at the highest standard they can against the best players they can. NBA is #1, Europe is #2. There is no way Australia can compete with that.

Comparing basketball to Rugby in this country was also interesting. Union, how many of Australia's best are going overseas these days? Union doesn't even have a National League. Isn't played in 4 states of Australia. Internationally is played by Commonwealth countries and France. Countries that play Union total maybe 5% of the world's population.

Basketball is played in over 250 countries around the world. Including all the biggest populated countries apart from India (who play Cricket, and that's it).

Are you surprised that there's more competition and therefore more options for basketball's best when looking at those numbers? But yet Australia is somehow failing for producing basketballers whom can compete with the best in the world.

NRL (NSW & Qld) and AFL (Southern States) totally and completely dominate the sporting market. There is little room for any other sport. Count the number of pages, even in their off seasons dedicated to AFL and NRL. Cricket (which gets little interest outside the Ashes), Tennis (gets minimal support except during January) and Netball (large participation numbers, almost no media/corporate support) are all traditional "Aussie" sports that are struggling to hold their ground in the sports market.

AFL will soon sign a $1 billion TV rights Deal. That deal will go back into its AFL clubs, State Associations and more importantly Marketing, Corporate Relation building, Media Buying and most importantly Grassroots Programs. No sport, none, can compete with that. NRL are frightened of the AFL's money and power and its push further into NRL strong states. Participation numbers are low but the AFL's money will increase its corporate dollar share in those states. That in turn will hurt the NRL. Even the NRL can't compete with the AFL but somehow you expect basketball to compete.

Basketball's problem was it did things very well in the late 80's and 90's. But with no long term plan and with a limited management and budget. AFL, Netball, Soccer, NRL, Cricket have all implimented programs first introduced in Asutralia by the NBL and Basketball Australia. Why do you think Cricket chased and secured Mal Speed for example?

All of those sports have more money, both government and self created then basketball could dream of. So basketball got pushed to the background while the power of the dollar pushed AFL and Co to the front page of every paper and their school programs became the standard in every primary school across the country.

Last of all is soccer. The current media and government darling of the major sports. One man, Frank Lowry has delivered soccer a platform in this country that no one else can. But wait ...

A-League soccer has jumped on board with your model. Private greedy win at all cost owners, Clubs losing millions of dollars a year, no sustainability, big spending on player salaries. And the result? 100s of Aussie's still play in Europe and one weathly benefactor is using his own money and power as well as the money and power of his company to support an entire competition.

How's that working out for soccer? No FTA Deal. 2nd Smallest indiviudal game crowd in 5 years of the League was last weeekend. NBL clubs wouldn't accept figures as low as Gold Coast and North Queensland get in the A-League. And the Gold Coast Club owner is one of the richest and powerful men in the country.

Once the Media is bored with soccer, which may happen sooner rather than later based on the World Cup bid result, and the AFL and NRL start to seriously fight back, soccer in Australia will have to deal with the same issues basketball has for the past 10 years. A slow regression back to second class citizen.

You're model doesn't work. We tried, it nearly destroyed men's elite basketball in this country.

There's a lot more I could respond with in particular NBA vs NBL and the fact no one outside the 15-30 year old males care about the differences but I've said plenty already.

Basketball in this country can do everything better. There's room for improvement in every aspect of this sport and how it's managed in Australia. But it has to be done realistically and not as you would suggest or have us believe it should be.

Reply #298682 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Geez Nix 30, that was an almost perfect post.

Reply #298690 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's obvious passion for the game can be put before corporate sense and long term planning.

If people knew the skill sets of those who ran the dragons,kings,bullets they soon see why they fold!!

My crack is on Australian basketball history, we agree in the late 80's and early 90's bball in Australia was huge...from trading cards to uniforms to attending games.

No other sport has gone through what Basketball has and is about to.
3000 people to a national league game is woeful. Pick soccer come to an Adel game or Victory or heart game.
A lot more than 3000 people.

Bball Australia is a boys club!!! run by mediocre non skilled poor corporates who attract nothing.

Hence my advice on attracting big sponsors to fund the league. The salary cap is a joke. "Hummer" what a shit sponsor. "Phillips" they pulled out quickly.

We need an NAB or a Westpac something National to Australia. The problem is know one in the basketball know can or has the ability to attract something like this.

Look at Collingwood....I hate them but admire the business. Westpac, Wipe off 5, TAC, Emirates the list goes on.....made some stupid investments in pubs and venues but survived by blooding young talent through early learning course, attracted the best coach had sponsors and now is the bench mark in afl.

Not only do they have the best team, but the process is following with coaches. scott brothers have spent time, the GC coach...and more.

BA doesn't look outside the foged googles. With Bogut,mills,Anderson,Jaiwi....previously Schenser,Anstey and heal being in the league. Brett Brown our National coach why dont we get NBA players here to promote our game.

We packed Rod Laver when the dream team came!!! I bet if the spurs, rockets or bucks came out we'd pack it again...then we need to chase some financial investors to fund the league. To be the best we need to attract the best. One HD would broadcast..it would be a winner every year!!

David Patrick is now connected in the NBA...when's the last time we attracted this sort of event.
NEVER!!!! WHY NOT!!

Cause BA doesn't have the money to float.. Australian Golf... Paying Tiger Woods??? Supported by local government. Talk of MJ coming down.

I bet BA hasn't contacted the PGA and offered support or enquired about MJ attending Austalian basketball.
How many people would go to a game if they understood MJ was there???? Rod Laver would be full!!!!! play three games Rod Laver would be full!!!!

Do something like this on a regular basis and corporates become involved, government chips in and look out we have a balance sheet and some power.

be assured I have had the honour of being involved at most levels SEABL,NBL,NCAA college and invited to NBA teams camps and practice.

I'm annoyed in our approach and my knowledge of men's basketball being run by a boys club..Gaze,Heal,Vlahov,Carol,Sengstock...to name a few i can't see vision or a plan.

As for NCAA comments I'm across most junior talent. I can assure you we are running out of depth. We haven't got any more Boguts, Mills,Jawai,Anstey,heal coming through our ranks!! I cant even see a Neilsen.

There are limits in our approach and with Bogut powering in the NBA if we dont piggy back off him and work with him on attracting and promoting BASKETBALL to our corporates then we shouldn't have a national league.

We should have a state based comp and a national tournament yearly. With Fiba rule change all our college kids are able to play in the off season and Im sure if we were smart with fixtures they all would play.

For those who think we have got Talent coming through. Be assured I agree!!!100% but it aint international talent. Abercrombie from NZ is the closest international we have playing and our AIS team is small weak and undersized.

The top players are good but in 5 years lets see where they are!!!!

from my under 20's research our state champs over the past 5 being QLD and VIC....????? No international players here...the best so far Delli and Stindle???

It's writ ting on the wall......

Reply #298699 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Anon, you talk about sponsors like the NBL is in a position to choose who they attract.I don't know why I'm even bothering to respond. The AFL gets top-tier sponsors because they get huge amounts of attention. NBL gets Hummer or Phillips briefly because they can't be all that picky in comparison.

You might as well be complaining about the AFL teams not having the same salary cap as NBA teams, that's how much sense you're talking.

Reply #298706 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Our U19s came fourth in the world last year. That fact paints a very different picture to what you are painting.

Soccer is dying in Australia at the moment, it is going through what basketball went through not so long ago, dwindling crowds, clubs being bailed out at the last minute, massive overspending.

BA is about building stability and with that comes credibility. A big spending approach could work but it could also spell the end for the sport. That is too big a risk to take.

The NBL currently has one of the highest average attendances of any pro league in the world, is in the minority with a FTA tv deal, and is a quality product where players move in and out of this comp to quality Euro comps and perform at the same level.

Yes there are things to improve, but the way to do that is steadily, not through grandiose schemes that are most likely boom or bust.

Almost three quarters of the NBL is 27 or under, and the Tall Blacks showed that talent from this league is more than competitive on the world stage.

Let's keep the steady progress going.

Reply #298711 | Report this post

Coopz  
Years ago

I think paul has done a great job at even attempting something like this knowing that it would only be criticized by so many anonymous posters. But like he said, and I agree, it has sparked a great discussion and debate, which can only be good for the game.

We would all have slightly different picks for whatever reasoning (myself, i tend to agree almost exactly with Isaacs changes) But it is no different than having a little niggle with mates about why your favourite player is better than his favourite player and so on. It can only be good for the game, and i think it's a great piece, and he has done well to get so much talk about it.

For me; Penney, Ervin, then redhage my top 3.

That is going with the current+past form formula.

Reply #298717 | Report this post

Nix 30  
Years ago

Anon do you also believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny?

Did you not understand the point?

You compare Collingwood with its 50,000+ members, $100m+ turnover, 80,000 attendance per game, Eddy McGuire as President, history, its place it the Melbourne marketplace, its media power etc etc to basketball. Really? And you wonder why I had a go at you?

You simply live in fantasy land.

We can't just create an NCAA style competition and have it succeed. Where are the fans going to come from? Where's the money to start it up coming from? Why would a NAB or Westpac or BHP or whatever put money into a sport with a very small supporter base?

Of course we'd love to be the equal of Collingwood/the AFL but even if Bill Gates funded the NBL, WNBL all State Associations and BA as well as employed the best sports management people in the world we would still not get close to the power of the AFL.

Reply #298721 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nix 30,
Maybe you should speak with Andrew Gaze and enquire why he gets paid six figures to support a bank and be the face of many international brands.
Why cant he attract them to league sponsorship?

He's to busy doing tours to china for big money for himself...and I mean big money!!!

It's amazing how satisifed we are accepting medicore performance.
14000+ attending down to 3000 is a disgrace.

I hate soccer but be assured it's travelling fine.

Australia has more junior players playing basketball than any other sport. This supports the foundation!!! Provides a finacial funder and base!!!

Santa Clause might come to BA and wake them up or at least pose for a photo cause thats all BA is.

Reply #298748 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

wow you people must be stupid to not realise the dragons had the perfect model. The Dragons marketed the game great. went to the local associations and promoted the game,ads in the paper, radio, tv. they got people who have never been to a game in their lives to go down and watch. They made it exciting and entertaining. they even made links with the melbourne cup and moomba, so after people finished there they went to the game. Mates i had who had never played basketball and really didn't care about the sport interested in the team. they had 9,000 people there at least 4 times in their last season. Now other teams needs to put in the effort and promote the game and make their games exciting, free flowing with plenty of fast breaks (and the jams), exciting players, but get the job done, just like the dragons did.

The average australian doesn't enjoy half-court slow it up run a offense basketball, they enjoy fast breaks and exciting plays and plenty of dunks, thats how the nbl has to market the game. thats the only way their going to get the sport back on the map. Along with heavy promotion and the proper marketing. Hopefully this new rumoured team in Eastern Melbourne can do this, because at least 60% of the people play basketball in the area. they should get 7,000+ every game IF they get it right.

Reply #298783 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So perfect they lost millions of dollars, didnt increase their crowds and were out of the competition in three years. We should definitely all follow that example.

Reply #298787 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

The South Dragons did do a great job of intergrating with grass root levels associations and promoting the game in Melbourne. However the business model they used meant they lost millions and were not able to remain financially viable. Not exactly a great overall example and certainly far from a perfect model. If it was perfect they would still be with us today.

Crowds of 3000 compare very well with European crowds including the prestigious Euroleague competition. even then they usually max out at around 6000-7000.

Soccer is facing major issues right here and right now. This is a fact. Their crowds are dwindling and teams are struggling financially. Same situation the NBL was in - and I repeat was.

Nothing wrong with Andrew Gaze looking after himself financially either - he has a family and has every right to make a living. However he continues to be the face of basketball in this country. He coaches juniors, he commentates the NBL and is now joining Overtime on OneHD. He is on the BA board, is on Melbourne's SEN radio virtually every morning ensuring basketball gets a mention...the list probably goes on. Personally, I think he does a great job of promoting the sport IMO.

Out juniors continue to do well on the world stage as Paul pointed out. And for a country of our size we bat well above our weight.

And whilst there are plenty of things the NBL can improve on as everyone has pointed out, I think they have far fewer holes that need plugging than those that can be found in your flawed argument...

Reply #298803 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Anon, your reading comprehension is poor. Everyone agrees that the Dragons got out there, had a great brand and did some things right. But you continually overlook the issue with some of the things they did costing them millions of dollars. Any team in the league could lose money and get 9,000 crowds but take a shortcut by paying people to be there!

Reply #298815 | Report this post

callycairns  
Years ago

I do not disagree with many of the said NBL top 15 positions, but, it has also been stated that no one can stop Gary Ervin, and not to take anything away from his playing ability, but if you had watched the Hawks V Taipans game then you would have noticed that DD did actually take Gary out of the game most of the time ... hence helping with the end result. DD definately held him down in the first half ... refer to stats ... and only when DD left the court for some reason, did Gary score big in that third quarter, DD came back on court and Gary was held again in the last quarter. DD scoring stats are not so big because he is always sharing the ball, he is an incredible player to watch, and very disciplined, and he can shoot a big three and I mean big. I saw him a few years ago playing for the dragons and he came off the bench as a development player and blew the game apart. I am looking forward to seeing what the rest of the year turns out for him .. well done DD.

Reply #298833 | Report this post

Ineedmore  
Years ago

I was flicking through a very old magazine the other day, they had the Mazda Cannons, Mitsubishi Wildcats, Converse Saints etc. They were/are big companies that wanted to be associated with basketball back in the day.

I was scratching my head wondering where they had gone, but there is just so much competetion for the corporate dollar its not funny. It's all about exposure.

Then have a look at the top 15 players as recently mentioned and it's a bit like a vicious circle, no sponsorhsip money to afford the players, can't get the players can't get the coverage, can't get the coverage can't get the sponrorship money....

We're in a horrible state but not as bad as two or three years ago. Give Sengstock a bit of due, we're back on free to air tv. Maybe it's the organised and responsible re-start we had to have.

Reply #298926 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Umm... just to get back to the original topic. Here's mine based on current ability (eg not just 2010 form).

1. K.Penney
2. J.Khazzouh
3. G.Ervin
4. S.Redhage
5. A.Ballinger
6. M.Worthington

The rest: Nevill, Ubaka, Martin, Loughton, Homicide, Saville, Forman, Petrie, Schenscher.

Close: Bruton, Gibson, Freeman(with the right coach/refs), Knight, Davidson, Abercrombie.

You lost me at "Mike Sheahan", Paul. That list may stir up some controversy (for those who even read it any more), but it makes him look like a complete idiot every year.

Reply #298941 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Not sure that many would join you in putting Freeman even near that list.

Reply #298944 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

I don't think so either. That's why I clarified it. I'd say his numbers per minute would already nearly be worthy of a top 15 spot. Get him in the right situation with refs that don't want him dead and he'd be up there IMO.

Reply #298949 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I know you have high hopes for him, but he hasn't scored in double figures for five games. 11% from 3P. More TO than assists. 6th in scoring on his own team. He'd hang his hat on his rebounding but even that is 18th in the league. Fouls are part of the game and something dealt with by every player in the league.

I'd include him in the "NBL's Top 15 players needing to adjust to the refs" thread, but not here even with the fouls caveat. With 9 teams, a top 15 is not even the top two per team. Once you've taken out the elite tier (Penney, Ervin, Redhage, Khazzouh) you still have some strong names (Bruton, Worthington, C Williams) to get through before it gets difficult with Loughton, Ubaka, Petrie, Ballinger, Schenscher, etc.

Reply #299009 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

"Fouls are part of the game and something dealt with by every player in the league."

Come on now, don't tell me Gary Ervin gets this treatment. There is no doubt in my mind that the refs have their favourites and those who have obviously pissed them off somewhere along the line.

When I put him close to the top 15, that's just my perception of his ability, he certainly hasn't done anything to prove he is a top 15 player to this point.

Reply #299095 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I think the expectations on Freeman from fans were unrealistic. I dont think he has ever played in a league as good as the NBL, so he was only ever likely to be an energetic role player.

As for this earlier comment by anon - "No other sport has gone through what Basketball has and is about to.
3000 people to a national league game is woeful. Pick soccer come to an Adel game or Victory or heart game.
A lot more than 3000 people."

The latest Heart crowd was 2700. Soccer blitzed when the A-League started behind very expensive promotion and a great ride from the media. Right now though, I'd prefer to be in the NBL's shoes.

Reply #299153 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:50 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754