Isaac
Years ago

Blaze lose Stephen Hoare for 4-5 weeks

@GCBlaze:

Good weekend! Win Friday night, Christmas party Sunday... One big downside though: Stephen Hoare out for 4-5 weeks

Torn plantar fascia.

Rough season for the Blaze who've gone from third-favourite with Centrebet to $21 and level with Adelaide (who are sneaking up a little).

Topic #24578 | Report this topic

XztatiK  
Years ago

Did these guys have a Neil Craig pre-season or something? Ridiculous!

Reply #300780 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

God damn it! I just started making a comeback in FNBL!

Reply #300782 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Blaze have had very little luck whatsoever.

Misfortune breeds opportunity.

Reply #300784 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

It must suck to be a Blaze fan, what misfortune the team has experienced this season.

What has got you through this season Statman?

Reply #300821 | Report this post

curious!!!  
Years ago

if they need a whore to replace him they could ask the st kilda footy club for some help in finding one!!

Reply #300919 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

...curious.... that joke was so terrible, I think it gave me Cancer.

Reply #300927 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Yeah, not good.

But I can't talk. I used to spend every 36ers vs Tigers game telling him his mum's a Hoare..

Reply #300935 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

We should probably ban Hoare and Ron Howard jokes on here. Doesn't the league give us enough material already?

Reply #300940 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

He's overated!

Reply #300992 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Overated? I don't see how a guy who plays hard every night, competes for every rebound, can hit open shots and above all is a superb team mate and club person can be seen to be overrated. Sure he is no superstar but he is invaluable for any team he plays for in so many ways on court and in the locker room.

Hope he is back asap but I doubt it unfortunately....he probably really stuffed his foot by coming back in court a few times after the original injury

Big ads, it's been tough - the petrie one was the worst - when he went down you could see all the self belief and optimism go out of the squad - and crowd. But what can you do - as long as we work hard each week we will get some good wins.... Just have to get some luck sometime though don't we?

Reply #300994 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:50 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754