Marc Howard
Years ago

Tip-off time change for 36ers v Hawks tomorrow

The tip-off time for the Adelaide 36ers v Wollongong Hawks game at The Dome tomorrow (Friday 31 December) has been changed from 8:00PM to 7:30PM at the club's request.

http://www.nbl.com.au/news/article/2010/december/adelaide-36ers-tip-off-time-adjustment/

Topic #24636 | Report this topic

SRT070  
Years ago

hasnt it always been 7:30? according to the timetable that was sent out with the season ticket it has been 7:30 all along

Reply #301864 | Report this post

KB3  
Years ago

I never saw it anywhere as being at 8pm either always 7:30.

Reply #301866 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

thats probably the issue im guessing. i think the NBL had it in their mind as 8pm but sixers thought 7:30 and seeing as its been promoted as 7:30pm it would be very problematic to leave it at 8pm for people that have plans afterwards. glad the NBL let them shift it.

Reply #301869 | Report this post

Elite  
Years ago

Is the game televised on OneHD ?

Reply #301887 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

No its not Elite, however Adelaide's sunday clash with Melbourne will be.

Reply #301888 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Nope. Blaze v Wildcats is on ONE

Reply #301889 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

36ers have always had it as 7:30 but for a time the NBL still had it listed as an 8pm game and probably figured it was worth making sure everyone was aware.

Reply #301918 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

I took a printout of the schedule at the beginning of the season, not sure if it was from Sixers or NBL site. It stated 8pm for this game, however the printed schedule sent with the season tickets state 7.30pm.

Reply #301920 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

That would've been from the website - I think the NBL might've added that and until a few weeks ago, it listed 8pm.

Reply #301923 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is there anything organized for post game nye celebrations?

Reply #302000 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:14 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754