coach
Years ago

Girls basketball: Mencel, Henderson, Martin, etc

Mencel, Henderson, Martin, Newely, Trewartha and Robinson

these are aba's future players! let's talk about em!

Topic #2502 | Report this topic

Bottles  
Years ago

Is that Ali Trewartha or Michelle Trewartha?

Reply #28084 | Report this post

locho  
Years ago

ok coach!
well Mencel is obviously not a future star - she is doing awesome at the moment. I wish i could say the same for Chloe hendarson who i must say is now comparable to mencel, different game but similar status - she has improved - i wasn't sure at first with all the hype about her but i watched some u20's games and reserves recently and she is good! but doesn't get a go in aba - 5 mins a game maybe. my advice - leave! Martin for fville is also very good and gets a go. newley is also ok a bit weak tho and tara rob. has improved slightly. ok thats enough from me!

Reply #28085 | Report this post

coach  
Years ago

thats ali trewartha

Reply #28086 | Report this post

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

I saw the Forrestville girls tear it up against the Flames on Sat night.
The Eagles are very well drilled and shot high percentage shots (from a spectators view ). Norwood got killed on the boards and had trouble in offense dealing with the height of defenders making them change their shots!
Fitness looked to be an issue too !

Reply #28087 | Report this post

Bottles  
Years ago

Yeah, coach, Trewartha seems to have made the most of her aba opportunities last season and as a result gets more minutes this season. It'll b interesting to see how all the young "aba furture players" develop throughout the season and next few years. It's already been amazing watching them all develop from juniors to senior players

Reply #28088 | Report this post

coach  
Years ago

i agree skyhook - norwood have a lot of work to do!

Reply #28090 | Report this post

joke  
Years ago

yeah - can some1 tell me is chloeinjured - is that y she doesn'tlay much? she's too awesome not to play aba - especially 4 norwood

Reply #28091 | Report this post

Bottles  
Years ago

chloe rolled her ankle at training, was on crutches, and is now out for up to 6 weeks. Confirmed by her

Reply #28092 | Report this post

poopoo  
Years ago

yes i agree, Trewartha has improved and will continue to do so. chloe is currently injured possibly out for 3 - 6 weeks. thanking you

Reply #28093 | Report this post

Bottles  
Years ago

:P.
poopoo, can you tell us wht other injury chloe is carrying? Thanking you

Reply #28094 | Report this post

joke  
Years ago

thanks bottles - spewin for her. hopefully she'll come back in her full form. i guess its a test to c howgood she really is.

Reply #28096 | Report this post

coach  
Years ago

i heard scaglia is coming back for a few aba games. should be good for norwood.

Reply #28097 | Report this post

Bottles  
Years ago

yeah scaglia is coming back this weekend. She'll play this saturday and next weekend i believe

Reply #28100 | Report this post

Bottles  
Years ago

Hey what about that Kayla Fransis form Eastern. She's playing awesome

Reply #28101 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Here's Cayla Francis' stats page on Hoops SA. She's averaging 16 PPG and 9.3 RPG.

Reply #28103 | Report this post

coach  
Years ago

apologies - silly to forget cayla! actually just plain stupid.

Reply #28115 | Report this post

leanne trewartha has a bod knee

Reply #28124 | Report this post

hoopsfan  
Years ago

and how about simone nelson,, she is currently leading the league in rebounding and averaging 13 points. terrific game against north on sunday too. i heard she may be going off to college this year can anyone give some clarification on that?

Reply #28137 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

locho you said mencel is doing awesome at the moment. Where did you get that from? her aba stats aren't showing any evidence to support that.

Reply #28160 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mencel is a awesome player - stats don't show everything. Cayla Francis will be the next female player to go to the AIS. Martin has been playing great in the Under 18's but not so well in the ABA. Henderson after State has become a solid player the same as trewartha.Under 18 State should have a great team even without Abby Bishop as she is sure to go with the Gems

Reply #28176 | Report this post

hit  
Years ago

i agree mencel is awesome as is henderson. mencel has alwys been good while henderson has recently improved a heck of a lot. shame to see her injured.

Reply #28278 | Report this post

Chloe henderson  
Years ago

hello, i am chloe. thankyou 2 who ever has made it seem like i write about myself. i was unaware that this website existed, so thanks for that. by the way i do think i have improved but i'm not that awesome yet. thanks for whoever uses my name but enough is enough.

Reply #28448 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

when will leanne trewartha b bak? anyone think she'l make much difference at Norwood?

Reply #49570 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:41 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754