D@B
Years ago

Dwyane Wade

Anyone else see the fourth quarter today?

Wade single handedly beat the lakers (in my opinion). Do people think he is the best going around?

Topic #25160 | Report this topic

curious  
Years ago

ahh....see all the haters may need to pump the brake a bit, i know it is only one game but like i say clearly they are capable and not only performed well as a team but bosh, who has also been slammed on here lately put in a good performance against a quality player if gasol! i dont support them by the way but i can say bring on the playoffs, i think they are going to be great this year!!! with miami a big part of them!

Reply #311349 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

He's not even the best player on a team that is, what, 8th best in the league?

Reply #311384 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

Haters ? The same can be said for the heat slobberers, its ONE game ... jesus ...

Reply #311396 | Report this post

D@B  
Years ago

I know it was just one game but this is against the defending champs. And he tore them up

Reply #311416 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

I think Ron Howard plays for the Lakers , now.

Reply #311417 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

He tore them up..... for 20 points. It's one thing getting carried away after one game, but one quarter?

Reply #311453 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Like to see the heat get past the conference semis

Reply #311792 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:41 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754