Anonymous
Years ago

Why doesn't DJ jump in the jump ball (for South)?

Is there a legitimate reason why Daniel Johnson doesn't jump in the jump ball?

Topic #25479 | Report this topic

Anon  
Years ago

white man can't jump

Reply #316473 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He's not on the court.... pre-requisite of taking the jump is starting!

Reply #316475 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He is, I mean, he literally does not jump off the ground during the jump ball.

Reply #316480 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

Are you talking when he starts for South Adelaide because the 2 times he started @ centre for the 36ers he definitely jumped. Won the jump against the Gold Coast from memory but can't recall if he did against the Breakers.

Reply #316484 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I am talking South Adelaide. 2 games now and has not even attempted to jump.

Reply #316485 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Perhaps because the Tigers guy tapped the ball on the way up, hence why he didn't control the tap and it went straight to a south player if I remember correctly.

Reply #316486 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bullshit

Reply #316494 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

some pretty ugly scenes by south supporter at end of game towards umpire - thankfully wise south identity stepped in - think club needs to consider alcohol ban

Reply #316505 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

Have to ask, how tall are the opposition centres that DJ is coming up against? Maybe they knew that coming up against a player of his height and known athletic ability for the opening tip the only way to beat the guy was to pretty much preempt the ball toss and get the ball on the way up. Maybe DJ saw this and then saw no reason to jump? Either way, I doubt not jumping for the opening tip has affected the outcome of the Panther's games though.

Reply #316515 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Also heard of some bag scenes at Hillcrest by a spectator that should have been removed but wasn't.

Reply #316521 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

wish there was more supporters like the panther army

Reply #316721 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That chris Caldicott bloke was horrible. Just a reminder of what them south supporters and the panther army are like!

Reply #316750 | Report this post

down south  
Years ago

I witnessed disgusting display of intoxicated behaviour by a person at marion and i think refs were very controlled. this person needs to take good look at the mirror and maybe give up the booze - short people with attitude arent good look - panther army all gased up - hot air - not needed- young kids at family event dont need morons carrying on who cant handle drink

Reply #316843 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Chris, stop trying to talk yourself up!

Reply #316860 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:46 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754