skip
Years ago

NBL release Tip off times and TV games.

Schedule.

All Sixers home games tip off at 7:30pm except for the Breakers game on Dec 11th which is at 4pm.

It means we have a couple of Sunday games at 7:30pm as well.

Topic #26450 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Looks like all Sunday games are at 4pm?

Reply #332683 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

The 36ers have 2 Sunday games that are at 7:30pm.

22/1 - vs Cairns
12/2 - vs Townsville

Reply #332686 | Report this post

clarky  
Years ago

I like the fact that Breakers home games don't seem to be counted against the 3 games broadcast deal the NBL put in place. I'm assuming this is because their home games are covered by SKY, and not Ten/One

Reply #332688 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Clarky - I fear we will not see the Breakers games this year.

Reply #332689 | Report this post

clarky  
Years ago

Well the schedule you posted lists 3 games on ONE each round plus the games from SKY for the Breakers, so I just assumed.
Maybe I'm just being overly optimistic about it...

Reply #332690 | Report this post

Big Sexy  
Years ago

I am hopeful they play them, it won't cost them anything to put them on but you never know.

Reply #332696 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

15 Adelaide games to be televised unless I counted any incorrectly. I included Sky games though they may not be telecast in Australia. Wollongong has 22.

Reply #332699 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I feel like Adelaide gets a bit screwed over in this schedule...3 more would have been nice

Reply #332702 | Report this post

Deimos 15  
Years ago

and what's with melbourne having 23?? FFS, that's fair. Do they own or have a say in everything?

Reply #332703 | Report this post

dud  
Years ago

Ten probably had to decide whether they wanted to go to Melbourne or Adelaide ----Melbourne is always going to win.

Reply #332713 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Melbourne actually have 24 games on TV. 22 on ONE and 2 on Sky

Reply #332747 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Understandable given where Melb is and they have the league's top drawcard in Patty Mills, the 36ers form over recent years doesn't exactly warrant a great deal of games.

Reply #332752 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Check out the negative comments at the bottom:

http://www.nbl.com.au/news/article/2011/september/nbl-confirms-tip-off-times-and-tv-coverage/

And guess what? Surprise Surprise, instead of listening to the people the NBL goes on damage control and shuts down all comments for that article.

Seriously guys.

They publish a schedule that is an unprofessional unformatted blank page spreadsheet-converted-to-PDF with no logos or forethought whatsoever, and then tell the kids that there's no live games, and then wonder why they're pissed. At least POLISH the turd...

If I handed that to a client as even an informal piece of information they would look at me funny, let alone the definitive document of a nation-wide competition's season. And they wonder why no one can take them seriously?

Reply #332760 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

All the talk about getting games on live tv - Crocs have 15 games on TV this year which is about triple last year and I couldn't care less about watching them in delay... As long as I get to watch!!!

Reply #332761 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Yeah but Rod, in this day and age with the proliferation of text messages and internet on phones, you are probably going to know the result of a game long before you get to watch it.

Still, it's good to see the Crocs get a fair share for once.

Don't really have any problems with the spread of games here, but the live thing is a huge sticking point, especially when it seems ONE is struggling to fill up their time slots with ANY sort of content as it is.

Reply #332762 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

Damn didn't think of that - any trip to Facey or Twitter will kill it for me!

Reply #332763 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Once Bogut is announced on Tuesday then Ten will announce Melbourne v Sydney on Friday at 930pm on Ten as well as One at 1050pm.

Reply #332862 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

fingers crossed for all of that!

Reply #332940 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:26 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754