KingJames
Years ago

Gold Coast vs Cairns TV link

If anyone wants to watch the game the link is below

Game Link

Topic #26595 | Report this topic

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

I dunno how or why the games can be accessed live over the web like this but ..... this is kinda cool.

Thanks for the link and keep sending em through!

Reply #334963 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

any crowd figures

Reply #334967 | Report this post

tyrell  
Years ago

sucked in one hd- with these live links being available your delayed telecast is losing you money!

Reply #334972 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Wow. No spoiler required but if you haven't seen the game ..... wow.

Reply #334973 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Pretty fair description there Moses - and not the only one I used!

Reply #334995 | Report this post

Panther32  
Years ago

What was Warren's performance like Moses? How come Hudson only played 22 minutes, he was playing well in the first half!

Reply #335009 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Panther - Warren couldnt miss last night, in the last 1/4 he just went nuts and the Blaze couldnt stop him. I think Cairns had a 17 - 0 run to finish the game!
Hudson looked really good again, no idea why he say for some long.

Worthos tweet late last night pretty much summed things up -

@Wortho44Mark Worthington

We were disgusting tonight. Sorry to all our @GCBlaze fans

Reply #335014 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

There are few ( really only one - Adrian Hurley) coaches who spent a long time at the AIS who have actually done well as coaches subsequently. And almost all of those how even jus maintained a reasonable coacheing success/profile just went back to the level they came from ( Phil Brown ). Marty was Frank's understudy for like 5 years, Frank spat the dummy over not getting the National Junior team, and then did not so well with the Cannons, NZ and now the Canberra gunners.

I After the start to this season, I doubt that Marty will be there next year. I his "youngish" reqruits do not develope dramatically this year, I doubt that others will start knocking on the door to come in either, and given his interesting relationship with the mature imports he has had, I think he will need to go get an assistant role next yaer elsewhere to learn a bit more bout the NBL.

Reply #335024 | Report this post

snake5  
Years ago

............Calls to send Warren packing have been shown to be a little premature.

Reply #335045 | Report this post

Little Zip Zip  
Years ago

Anon. I think Beveridge and McLeod are pretty successful former AIS coaches.

Reply #335060 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Panther, Warren's performance was some of the most unconscious shooting the league has seen. He couldn't miss and he knew it, dishing to a few people in the crowd who were clearly on his case.

Hill's the surprise though. He's playing like he's been given the keys to the team and wow, he's delivering.

As for Hudson, he's a hustle king. Should play longer but they have Garlepp, Petrie, Wortho ..... almost too much talent. For mine, I'd play Hudson more - a real go-getter.

Reply #335166 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:16 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754