Anonymous
Years ago

Daniel Joyce SEABL update

Heard former NBL star, dan joyce is on the verge of walking out on Ballarat. Any truth to the rumours?

Topic #26636 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

There is a player in Ballarat by that name , once a fringe NBL player, but I don't really know about this star D Joyce you talking about

Reply #335584 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Could anyone possibly care any less about this? I heard a guy named Phil walked out on his job as an accountant today... riveting stuff.

Reply #335588 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anon #335588, maybe accountant Phil is Daniel J0yce's replacement.

Reply #335591 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

lol at best, that joyce kid sucked and got about 15 minutes a game that he was never good enough for. I cringed when I heard about boomers projections for him... it was a low point in Australian Basketball.

Reply #335597 | Report this post

dud  
Years ago

15 mins? The stats I saw were him somehow getting closer to 30 mins.

Reply #335601 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Averaged 23 mins in 2008, for averages of 5 pts, 2.3 ast, 1.7 rbds and shot 30% from the field.

Averaged 27 mins in 2009, for averages of 9 pts, 2.1 ast, 1.7 rbds and shot 40% from the field.

He was pretty bad

Reply #335604 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He couldn't make an All-Aussie NBL Bench-Warmers team.

Reply #335609 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ok, stat wise he may not have been completely horrendous then.. but he never warranted boomers talkm and I remeber he was getting some. he was also getting alot more court time and oppurtunities then his talent level warranted. lol, I went too far to say he flat out sucked.... but lets just say even at NBL level hes the kind of player you could easily replace and not lose a beat. He was never an NBL 'star' and never deserved any kind of boomers look in... just the facts.

Reply #335615 | Report this post

Dinga  
Years ago

Wasn't Dad coach. Just saying

Reply #335622 | Report this post

Dinga  
Years ago

Wasn't Dad coach. Just saying

Reply #335623 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just for the record. Phil DID NOT walk out of his job today. He wasn't feeling well and went home on sick leave. Make sure you know the facts. This is how stupid rumours start!!

Reply #335628 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

But I saw Phil at The Firm in North Terrace enjoying a frothy liquid lunch, watching the financially challenged girls (so broke they couldn't afford tops to wear) dancing.

He was also seen to be talking to the coach of another accounting team....

Reply #335645 | Report this post

Phil  
Years ago

LIES! LIES and PROPAGANDA! It was The Horse people!

Reply #335652 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tell me aint true Phil

Reply #335660 | Report this post

The Special 1  
Years ago

Seriously who out there gives a monkeys !!!!

Reply #335688 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:15 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754