Anonymous
Years ago

3 brothers in same NCAA team

I do not think I have ever seen or heard of it ever before.

Miles, Mason and now Marshall Plumlee all playing at Duke.

Miles was first, then Mason transferred, now Marshall selected the Blue Devils. wonder if it has ever happened before?

Topic #26800 | Report this topic

Crocs City  
Years ago

Yeah mate at has but was about 30-40 yrs ago,also old brother is crap Mason getting better but against the big conference teams they will get killed not much game but they try i guess,younger brother will be good lock that in.

Reply #338728 | Report this post

Latrentis  
Years ago

Miles isn't as crap as you think, have you watched any of his games? I pretty much watch all Dukes games and Miles is looking to have a strong senior year. He's a different kind of player than Mason, Kinda like a Brian Zoubek who played a few years back. Would love to see all 3 brothers play but think Marshall might be redshirting???

Reply #338966 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:04 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754