Doddobird
Years ago

Sign Frank Drimic Sixers!!!!!, Felipe Lopez

Watched Drimic play last week on the TV. He is in great shape and has got range on his shot. He has improved his speed and does not foul anymore. Sixers should sign him.
He play with Felipe Lopez and can anyone tell what the two of them have in common. Question for the true basketball nut. He is not married to Jeniffer.
Should have posted this on April 1st. He looks like a slow Tony Ronaldson.

http://www.ewe-baskets.de/ewe_baskets_287.php

Topic #2693 | Report this topic

negyven_negy  
Years ago

Is it that they were both promising, athletic youngsters who disappeared off the radar quickly? The 6ers should sign both of them, but they wouldn't be able to afford 2 probably...lol

Reply #30272 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I love Frank...is he still the eye candy that he was 5 years ago? SIGN! SIGN! SIGN! If only for the female contingent!

Reply #30291 | Report this post

Shaqdiddy  
Years ago

Saw them play on TV? What station? I'm assuming Fox

Reply #30292 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Shaqdiddy, I don't think Doddobird is in Australia right now.

Reply #30293 | Report this post

negyven_negy  
Years ago

I know for sure Felipe Lopez is playing in the US right now, but I'm not sure who for. A minor league team somewhere I think.

Reply #30303 | Report this post

Doddobird  
Years ago

(Check out the brain on Brad)Movie quote
Correct answer to negyven_negy.
Lopez was like Lebron when he left high school, Drimac the next Andrew Gaze. Both sting it up in the German League.

Reply #30420 | Report this post

negyven_negy  
Years ago

Well, all I can say is I know my stuff
:)
Well, maybe not quite. i said for sure that Lopez was playing in the US in some minor leaugue, but it seems I was wrong....lol

Reply #30449 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:29 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754