Anonymous
Years ago

Where should Patty Mills go?

While he is still awaiting his clearance which probably won't happen until march, and all indications are that he won't be returning to Portland at all, is their an NBA team that has room or the need for him or will he likely end up playing in Europe? My bets are that unfortauntely he'll be back in Europe next season, i just don't see a team that has a need for PG in his situation who looks for his own shot first.

Topic #27305 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

he'll be back at the tigers this year and in europe next year

Reply #346270 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Says who?

Reply #346281 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He'd be a better backup than Sebastian telfair

Reply #346307 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^^^ Telfair isn't even a backup, he's currently 3rd string. Ronnie Price backs up Nash and he's above Mills IMO.

Reply #346312 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

He would have been nice @ the Knicks if we didn't have Bibby or Davis.

Reply #346330 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

maybe somewhere like Atlanta backing up Teague? Golden State with Curry indefinite and a high octane offense being the go. I'd have Patty over Jeremy Lin. Maybe Milwaukee? Would be good for Boomers chemistry if he played there! Minnesota might take a punt on him, they seem to like point guards!

Reply #346441 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:52 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754