Anonymous
Years ago

Problem: How can I listen to NBA Live Streaming

I want to listen to NBA games, last year I could access them through the NBA app. This year it is not available through the app.

I aslo tried the All Access link to Audio League pass and I get this error message when I select the game.

"Timed out trying to establish a connection with the server".

I then tried FreqSeek and because we aren't in the U.S. we are blocked from CBS and ESPN radio affiliates. Which covers the vast majority of possible stations.

I tried contacting NBA.com and they sent me a generic answer that wasn't at all helpful.

Can anyone make any suggestions on how to listen to games live either through the sources covered above or any other way?

Topic #27602 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

My wife uses an iPhone app for radio streaming that seems to be able to stream many radio stations from around the world. Can't remember any of them blocking her. I'll find out what it's called - might be useful for you if you have an iPhone?

Editing to add: TuneIn Radio - $2-3.

Reply #351501 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

tuneinradio is a free app, works well for me. Great app.

Reply #351504 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks will check it out... Just checked their website and tried a current game and the link worked. Thanks for your help!

Reply #351510 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

http://tunein.com/radio/NBA-c403145/

Reply #351511 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

High fives, everyone!

Reply #351519 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the NBA has now canned tune in radio so that you now can't broadcast through tune in radio, does anyone else have a way around it?

Reply #398737 | Report this post

Westy  
Years ago

Same problem here, online streaming is blocked in Australia and the NBA official service still has the "Timed out trying to establish a connection with the server". Seems the NBA doesn't want Australian fans

Reply #399142 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:39 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754