Anonymous
Years ago

NBA League Pass

This is my first season with a league pass just wondering if archived can still be viewed once the season is over? I can't keep up with all the games and I'd love to go back and watch some of the great games I've missed

Topic #27678 | Report this topic

joshuapending  
Years ago

I think they only stay up for a couple of weeks

Reply #352488 | Report this post

Avv  
Years ago

And they only stay in HD quality for 48 hours

Reply #352524 | Report this post

Dazzler  
Years ago

That really pisses me off. Why can't they have every archived game for the season available in HD? Stern can't afford to pay for the web hosting?
I didn't pay $200 to watch SD quality games that look below average on my 50" TV.

(BTW this is my first season with league pass and i DO love it)

Reply #352547 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Does anyone with some sneaky computer knowledge know a way to download selected games from the league pass?

Reply #352561 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I have a 50" TV if I were to get League Pass how would I go about connecting my laptop to the TV?

I have read via HDMI cord but my lappy doesn't have any HDMI outlets just USB ones?

Reply #352570 | Report this post

Dazzler  
Years ago

Your laptop would have some kind of video out port, it might be DVI or VGA?

Reply #352626 | Report this post

Celtics71  
Years ago

I have my Toshiba laptop, plugged into my Pioneer Plasma, via the VGA port.
Beautiful picture, select 3000kbs and you beauty.
Go Celtics!

Reply #355577 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:27 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754