Isaac
Years ago

Breakers vs Wildcats, Game 3 thread

Radio stream links from the NBL:
ABC Grandstand in Perth
RadioSport NZ

Official live stats

Post live-stream links that work. Spammers will be blocked.

Via AndTheFoul: Live video stream (not sure if this is legit, currently redirects to a gambling site)

Topic #28162 | Report this topic

clarky  
Years ago

HahaSport link - This link should be live/active once the telecast starts.

FirstRow Sports - Another option to use once the telecast starts.

Reply #359675 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Eastern States coverage on ONEHD starts when?

Reply #359684 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Bruton will probably do it his way.
He always has.

Reply #359694 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

10:30pm AEST on One

Reply #359696 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I wish both teams couldve lost, love to hate them both the most...

NBL needs to build on this season, was some really good games played!

Reply #359700 | Report this post

Tyrell  
Years ago

STAND UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #359710 | Report this post

Skud  
Years ago

That was a huge last quarter! CJ Bruton some great three pointers at the clutch..anyone else taking them you would think it was a stupid shot but he is just amazing in these situations.
Abercrombie that was the block of the year and great to see it on Redhage...limping half the game and still able to get up there absolutely HUGE.

Im not a fan of either of these teams but Perth are just a dirty team throwing elbows constantly so happy to see NZ win.

Great game to watch after one of the best final series I have ever seen in the NBL

Reply #359718 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Couldn't tell if NZ won the championship or not. They celebrate as much after every play pretty much

Reply #359719 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks Rob.

Reply #359720 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

it was a crap game, it only went for 40 minutes.

Reply #359721 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Ceeeee Jaaaaaay Brrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuton lol
deserved MVP, talk about clutch
Great Series
Props to the Wildcats

Reply #359725 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

Wish it was a best of 5!

Reply #359733 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

best of 5 would drag on.. as does best of 7

Reply #359736 | Report this post

PeterJohn  
Years ago

Given the scheduling, best of 5 would finish in June

Reply #359750 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

Power black-out last night in my area.

Started 10:35, resolved at 1:20am. Maybe only twenty or so houses effected - F**K!!!

Anyone know if there is a replay? I've checked the guide but haven't been able to find anything.

Reply #359757 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Best of 5 would end up with the coaching staff going at it as none of the players looked like they would survive too many more games like that.

Reply #359760 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Congrats to the Breakers,

36ers even if it leads to nothing contact Cedric Jacksons agent, see what it would take to get him here, he would be an amazing pick up.

May sound crazy, but if im Brett Brown im calling CJ and seeing if he would play at the Olympics, his experience,leadership and clutch play could be very handy for 15 mins a game as back up to Patty.

Reply #359764 | Report this post

skull  
Years ago

i like the best of 5 g/f.
that break they had in the middle was a fuck-up(8 days i think).
they can play 3 x 40 min games in a week..... they are professional athletes.
it would give the grandfinal teams a bit more money from takings as well.

Reply #359765 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

CJs arrogant style of play used to annoy me but now I see its only during the actual plays. He is very good.

Reply #359777 | Report this post

Wildcat Fan  
Years ago

CJ was an absolute champion. Deserved the Larry Sengstock Medal. Congratulations to him and to the Breakers. The Perth-NZ rivalry is becoming the best rivalry the league has had for a long while. I'm also very proud of the Wildcats in a gallant defeat.

Really looking forward to the Wildcats moving into Perth Arena so we can capitilise on this great resurgence in the NBL. How great will it be to see a GF at Vector and Perth Arena.

One thing I was a bit disappointed with though - I'm not sure if it was mentioned in Game 2 as I didn't watch it on TV (I was at the game) however the commentators didn't once mention that CJ started his career at Perth, and that he's the son of Wildcats great Cal. Obviously everyone knows that and it's all history now, but I thought it would be common sense to bring it up considering how well he was playing against his original club where it all started for him.

Reply #359797 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Redhage and Bruton both very humble and complimentary when talking about their gf opponents, good to see.

Reply #359806 | Report this post

JOaRiDrAN  
Years ago

It should be renamed the CJ Bruton medal after last night. That 3 off of an offensive rebound took massive balls, 95% of ballers would run another 24 off the clock but Bruton just stepped on perths throat and iced the Trey. GF moment that I'll remember forever. 2 with Sydney, 1 with Brisbane and now 2 with NZ.

CJ is the man.

Reply #359815 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

I agree about the Perth/NZ rivalry being great for the league and the close tooth and nails games are def great for the fans to watch. Media banter throughout the series was also entertaining.

Reply #359837 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

So we are all talking about a great game, a great final, an awesome final series and all in all the NBL being a great product, yes?

Well then, let's see free to air TV and basketball being supported across this country and in NZ the way it should be...

There is some fantastic talent out there but we fail in so many areas as well, most of our failings are at the top so I am waiting to see who is going to steer this ship on the right course next year!

Well done to the Breakers and the Wildcats and congratulations to the Breakers, you have put yourselves on the map, let's not lose any more NBL teams, I still shed a tear when I think how great this league would be if the South Dragons were still pumping!

Reply #359841 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

kenneally's speech was outstanding..

Reply #359882 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:31 am, Mon 29 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754