SKYHOOK
Years ago

Is Vandenberg back for Centrals ?

Centrals fans ... will Vandenberg suit for the Lions this weekend?

Topic #2866 | Report this topic

Bizzy  
Years ago

We can all hope so, will give the Lions a massive boost if he can suit up.

Reply #32501 | Report this post

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

Bizzy .. stop padding your stats.. if you dont know then shut up !

Reply #32502 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Had to be said. Bizzy dont just echo what other people say, or state the obvious. You are the only one on here who doesn't give us any new info, or their opinion.

Reply #32507 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Who's padding there stats Skyhook? If you don't like what I write don't reply to it to pad your stats.

Anon I did give you my opinion I said it will give the Lions a boost if he plays....skyhook asked and I gave my opinion on if what I thought if he did play.

Reply #32516 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

you stated the obvious, like you do in the majority of your posts, that you dont echo other peoples view.

Vanderberg is an NBL calibre player, anyone who DIDN'T think he would give them a massive boost doesn't know anything about basketball.

Reply #32522 | Report this post

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

Bizzy,

READ THE QUESTION !! ..

i dont care what you think IF he plays .. i want to know WILL HE PLAY !

Verbal diahorrea or a need to be validated on your part, does not answer my question !

Reply #32524 | Report this post

ITA  
Years ago

Bizzy, Bizzy, Bizzy...

How many times are you gonna get shut down this week before you work it out...

When you copy someone elses thoughts from a previous topic... you get shut down.

When you post some BS noone wants to read... you get shut down.

When someone asks a question (such as "will Vandenberg suit for the Lions this weekend?") and you don't answer it, but reply with "...hope so..."... you get shut down.

When you "pad your stats" (as i am clearly doing now, whilst helping you learn)... you get shut down.

Just as an aside, as amusing as it is seeing you get shut down daily, if you think about what you write and dont post every time you read some stuff, then maybe people wont be so harsh. Have you ever NOT been in the "starting five" on the left of screen. It's at the point where some punter has made the name "Bizzy talks too much" think about it.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result. So take peoples advice or you will get shut down... again.

Just tryin to help.

Reply #32525 | Report this post

Kingman  
Years ago

Hey Skyhook Reggie had the other kind of diahorrea last Saturday I would think he is over that by now and will suit against his old team. A very interesting game I would think.

Kings 4 PEAT in the making

Reply #32527 | Report this post

ITA  
Years ago

on second thoughts, Bizzy just change your name and see how long it takes us to work out who you are.

HA HA HA!

Reply #32529 | Report this post

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

Kingman ..
Thank you, that was so easy.

ITA..
Gold. You should get a basketball icon next to that 1st post of yours !
Or perhaps write a "helping you learn " thread for all the kids out there.

Reply #32532 | Report this post

ITA  
Years ago

Cheers skyhook. Just doing my bit for the community.

do you think he'll read it?

Reply #32536 | Report this post

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

ITA ...
NAH ..He is too busy posting elsewhere about the WNBA ...

Maybe Isaac should send him an e-mail privately just to slow the guy down a little.
Having said that .. im off !!

Reply #32538 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bizzy, just do what i do and post useless comments as anonnymous - which means no one has a clue as to your quality or knowledge of the post. That way you dont have to worry about all these dudes abusing u for the harmless (albeit useless) posts you make. No, its better to use a consistent alias - so all you others leave him / her alone at least he uses the name bizzy and we can decide to read what he writes or not.Hes harmless.

95% of the posts i read on here are a waste of time that give us some humour in our boaring work lives.

Skyhook, dont forget there is an "h" at the end of reggies name.

Reply #32543 | Report this post

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

Sorry Anon ...

Ill remember the 'h' next time.

By the way enjoy the "boaring", but careful they have laws about hunting wild pigs you know !
LOL

Reply #32545 | Report this post

ITA  
Years ago

Anonymous #32543, disregarding the rest of your post, if you are going to cut someone down for a spelling mistake...

I refer to "Skyhook, dont forget there is an "h" at the end of reggies name."

Then I'd make sure my English is decent and I spell all of my words correctly.

Don't blame the keypad as a "typo" because the "a" button is nowhere near either the "o" button OR the "r" button. (in case you still don't know... "boaring", please tell me you were not hired for your literary genius at your BORING job)

Reply #32546 | Report this post

ITA  
Years ago

damn too slow, skyhook got you first.

I guess i missed that one out in my first post...lessons to the kids...

If you are going to cut someone down for spelling, and you spell incorrectly... you get shut down.

Reply #32547 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Valid points ITA & Skyhook. I will take them under consideration.

I am sorry for causing you the confusion. It was accident that I will try, with great difficulty, to avoid in the future.

Reply #32548 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

PS: A recent hunt.

Reply #32549 | Report this post

ITA  
Years ago

Nice anonymous... good to see you take it on the chin and play the game without getting all upset.

that's another lesson for the kids!

Skyhook that thread might come together after all.

Reply #32551 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Take it on the chin.... I learnt that from the boars.

Reply #32552 | Report this post

Fat Rats Clacker  
Years ago

Whilst not supporting Bizzy and his worthless posts,

to the others.. ITA,SKYHOOK etc..

Get a life, way to pump yourself up by padding your own stats with non related crap. If your feeling exceptionally bullish today hows about getting a magnifying glass and go destroy some ants... im sure you'll love it.

Have a nice day.

Reply #32553 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Fat that would be cruel.

Now boars, thats a different story. A man has to make a buck some how and my way of making a buck happens to be boaring.

Reply #32554 | Report this post

ITA  
Years ago

I've gotta be carefull here or i too will be accused of padding out my posts!

but as well as the fact "you dont have to worry about all these dudes abusing u for the harmless (albeit useless) posts you make" you don't get appreciated for such humour as that pic, or your response anonymous. Plus you could work your way into the starting five on this thread alone. HA HA HA... but shit who am I to talk, no more now.

nice one.

Reply #32556 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

All true

Reply #32557 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

but in all it didn't answer the question will reggie vandenbergh be back on the weekend

Reply #32558 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Someone has suggested "probably".

Reply #32560 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

From the horse's mouth (sorry Reg), he is feeling better this week and it looks likely he will suit. Said he'll do anything to play and get the win against his old club!

Reply #32584 | Report this post

bootleg  
Years ago

I saw a little bit of the centrals training tonight and Reggie was no wear in sight. So I would guess that his not playing this week because every other player that has missed training has not played the following game. But then again Reggie is no ordinary player.

Reply #32671 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:01 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754