Anonymous
Years ago

Whats the boomers schedule for euro tour?

So whats the schedule for the boomers in the european tour? i know its soon after the GC camp? anyone know? seems BA likes to be very vague to there fans about what there doing.. which i dont think helps there cause for fans

I think when they face up with these guys in the pre-oly tour they may have a bit of a shock because every team theyve played to this points been C greade at best....

Topic #28729 | Report this topic

Aussie  
Years ago

Aussies are playing Angola on 15 July, Spain on 17 and 18th and France on 23rd
This link shows all the pre olympic fixtures
http://london2012.fiba.com/pages/eng/fe/12/olym/p/intern_preparation_games_men.html

Reply #369839 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm not sure about the European Schedule but here is our Olympic schedule.

Boomers Group B Schedule for London (local UK times)
29 Jul. 11:15AM vs Brazil 
31 Jul. 11:15AM vs Spain 
2 Aug. 11:15AM vs China 
4 Aug. 8:00PM vs Great Britain 
6 Aug. 9:00AM vs Russia

Note: our first three games will be in Prime Time here in Melbourne at 8:15PM.

Knowing channel 9 this won't mean shit.. we'll probably be stuck watching bloody equestrian or womens weightlifting. no offense to the horses.

Reply #369840 | Report this post

Vart  
Years ago

All the London games will be shown live and in full on Foxtel.

Reply #369870 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The schedule posted above for the boomers isnt entirely correct as the Boomers leave Brisbane for Spain on the 14th July and arriving in Spain on the 15th so they wont be playing Angola on the 15th in Sheffield.

They play Spain in Malaga on the 18th July, then they play them again in Granada 19th July.

Then they play Brazil in Strasbourg 22nd July, France on the 23rd.

Reply #369875 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

so what will the boomers do in the warm ups? will thewy try to win them and show there cards so soon or try to confuse them by using rottations they dont intend to use in london as to not be so easily scouted?

Reply #369897 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No team in their right mind will run anything other than their basic set against anyone in the same pool in London.

Reply #369902 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:01 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754