warriorsarego
Years ago

Woodville Beats Eastern

I heard Woodville won both games at Eastern.

Go Warriors

Topic #2920 | Report this topic

FLY  
Years ago

Cheerin. Can anyone verify this?

Reply #33135 | Report this post

what the???  
Years ago

mav's girls won their game convincingly and the woodville guys on the back of a 45-25 first quarter (not 100% sure of this score).
the outside shooting and fast break layups from woodville made it a very enjoyable game to watch.
a couple of scuffles (1 in the 1st half and 1 in the 3rd quater) livened the game up a bit but nothing too bad. just boys being boys.
even Paul Reese managed to get a tech foul for throwing the ball at a mavs player in the 3rd.
good to see woodville managed to keep their heads and maintain their discipline.
good also to see the ref's didn't blow the sh*t out of the game too. i think the foul count was 13-11 for the game which is really low for a mens game!!!

Reply #33142 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

Anyone got a score line yet??

Reply #33144 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

Anyone got a score line yet??

Reply #33145 | Report this post

croc hunter  
Years ago

warriors by about 15

Reply #33149 | Report this post

G-Funk-Era  
Years ago

Yeah i heard Warriors won by about 17ish. Camron Wilson top scored i thnik for the Woodville Boys with 31 and Matt Elder pulled up with 18 points. Im not to sure about the final scores but.

Hopefully we will get some box scores soon.

Reply #33224 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:16 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754