jock
Years ago

Has Pero Vasiljevic been signed yet?

Why has the deal not been done? Sign him up asap please so he isnt poached on more money by a rival.

A great 10th man and will only command 70k or so to play.

Topic #29323 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Doubt theres 70K left.

Reply #379491 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Every other teams roster is complete. (Except maybe Sydney after dumping Smith)

Can't see the 10th man on any teams list getting $70K

Reply #379492 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

6 or 7 depending on team would be $70k. 10th man would be around 40k.Salaries have dropped alot over the years.

Reply #379494 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Sydney is done! Kevin White go the spot.

Reply #379496 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Doubt many 10th men have been on more than 40K. Used to be less before they brought in the minimum.

Reply #379498 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Thomas/joycefan trolling.

Reply #379500 | Report this post

boss  
Years ago

pero's in the picture on nbl.com in sixers uniform so i assume his part of the team now. ( he's back row middle wearing no 11)

Reply #379503 | Report this post

Anon12  
Years ago

Boss, That photo was from the China trip. Pero was invited to go on the tour, but I'm not sure that he has actually signed with the team at this stage.

Reply #379505 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Isn't Tom Daly in that photo too? Pretty sure he's not going to be back with the 36ers this season.

Reply #379506 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

$70,000 for a 10th man, you can't be serious.
At 34, for a man that has played NBL with Canberra Cannons, Melbourne Tigers, Victoria Titans, Victoria Giants, West Sydney Razorbacks, Singapore Slingers and Gold Coast Blaze mmaybe he should be paying the Sixers.

Reply #379560 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Boti:

THE 36ers return to Adelaide today with their final NBL roster spot still unconfirmed and big man Pero Vasiljevic set for a sleepless weekend.

Sixers coach Marty Clarke and club chairman Daryl Simmons will meet on Monday to review Adelaide's pre-season trip of China and also to finalise the 10-man roster for the 2012-13 iiNet Championship assault.

Reply #379562 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So who else could be in the picture - Surely a local who has been training and went to China would be favourite for the spot. I think we need a big with low points but stranger things have happened in SA

Reply #379604 | Report this post

MJ @ Super  
Years ago

What were his stat's in China?

Reply #379607 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yea anywhere you can see the stats/boxscores from 36ers tour of China?

Reply #379608 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hes been signed i saw him today

Reply #379747 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You saw him and you know he is signed?
Did you have a conversation with him?
If you did, maybe you should say "I had a chat with PERO today and he told me he was signed".
Rather that the other meaningless crap you just posted.

Reply #379752 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

10th man on 70k??????????????

LMAO 9th and 10th man play for free!.

Reply #379845 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anon above, you lost all credibility when you say 9 and 10 play for free. You obviously no nothing about minimum contract amounts etc. So is CJ also playing for zero or who is the 9th player on the roster??

Reply #379848 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jokefan yet again.

Reply #379867 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Signed!!

Reply #380025 | Report this post

Juno66  
Years ago

Awesome job sixers, he can go out and party and drink every night just like he did with the Blaze and the reason he got cut from the squad. Settling down? my arse!!! This guy is a joke, when will he realise that it's not all about the party to be an athlete?

Reply #380057 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Juno66

You have no idea,

Reply #380075 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:16 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754