skip
Years ago

NBL Broadcast schedule released for Ten/One

TV Schedule.

Just paid for my NBL.tv, so not so excited about this now.

A quick look and I see 11 home games and 5 away games being broadcast for the 36ers.

8 of the home games are live nationwide on Ten.

Good for the promo of the club, just hope it doesnt impact ticket sales too much.

Topic #29438 | Report this topic

Ingles13  
Years ago

what time are they set to be on tv each week?
9.30 for friday nights and 2pm for sunday arvos?

Reply #381190 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Just noticed this..

Round One broadcast coverage will also include:

• Live coverage (Sydney and Melbourne markets) on TEN of the Adelaide 36ers home game against the Melbourne Tigers from Adelaide Arena at 2:00PM AEST) on Sunday 7 October. The clash will be the NBL coaching debut of new Tigers leader Chris Anstey as well as a first look at the new and improved 36ers line-up featuring Olympian Adam Gibson;

Sounds like the Ten games wont be live in Adelaide. Perhaps it means the ten game will start at 2pm of each timezone.

30 min delay for Adelaide
Hour delay for Qld
A couple of hours for Perth.

Reply #381191 | Report this post

MJ @ Super  
Years ago

Skip, that is very good news
The last thing you need is live against the gate.....

Also I notice 36ers have 11 games for the season on TEN (Sunday)

More than any other team

Reply #381192 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

I'm kind of pissed off the game isn't live on Ten in Adelaide, I thought WE would get live games as well

Reply #381200 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Seriously you can not handle a 30 minute delay?

Reply #381203 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

More the fact the NBL sold the broadcast deal to us as Sunday games live, not "Sunday games live to the Eastern states"

Reply #381204 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Also yes, i'm liable to check the score. It's FAR too tempting.

Reply #381205 | Report this post

Opt  
Years ago

30 minutes delay in today's culture is a big deal. People like talking about the game on forums, social media when it's happening, sucks to be the guy 30minutes behind or trying to avoid everyone

Reply #381208 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I suspect NBL.TV will be simulcasting it with the Eastern states, so if that is the case youll be able watch it live.

Reply #381211 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

If that is the case then i'm fine with that

Reply #381213 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Of course, you can watch it live via mobile hooked up to a tv either way.

Reply #381218 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Im not going to buy NBL.Tv so I wouldn't mind a Saturday night game on one/ten even if it were on at 10:30. 2 games a week is probably enough though. Agreed that a 30 minute delay is very annoying. Almost more annoying than a 3 hour delay last season.

Reply #381225 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

To complain about any delay at this stage of the NBL progression to becoming what it once was, is truly the definition of first world issues!

Fantastic news great to see it back in the mix on free to air TV. Nothing else left to say.

Reply #381226 | Report this post

Bob Hawke  
Years ago

Any basketball fan who doesnt buy NBL TV is a bum.

Reply #381227 | Report this post

WestCoastWildcat  
Years ago

Lol@Bob Hawke

Reply #381231 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

NBL.TV, 'as good as the 1987 America's Cup'

Reply #381240 | Report this post

Hurls  
Years ago

i am with Bob Hawke on this one... NBL.TV... get it in ya

Reply #381332 | Report this post

Glenn  
Years ago

I didn't buy NBL.TV because I don't know if I can invest the time in watching so many games, so I'm very happy to see a good amount of Tigers games on Ten & One.

16 games over 24 weeks is awesome, I can record them on my Foxtel box and then watch them when I get time.

Does anyone know if Ten/One will also have a weekly highlights package on a weeknight? Surely NBL.TV will have a free 2-3 minute video of every game regardless?

Reply #381371 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I tried the NBL.tv test video, and anything but low quality was not smooth - and I have what I would consider to be an average ADSL connection, around 3-4 Mb.

I'm not sure I would want to watch a whole game at that quality. I assume, though, that everyone else is happy with it?

Reply #381686 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ONE HD doesn't state in their programme info which teams are playing which sucks and there is no schedule. The only schedule I can find is for NBL TV. Also it doesn't look like the Legends Game is going to be shown. That was the whole reason there was such a big turn out and it was a good game but it's not going to be shown ? Why do these free tv networks fight for screening rights only to leave out the good bits. That's just squandering.

Reply #402531 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:33 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754