Anonymous
Years ago

U/14 Clubs @ MV

What did people think of the recent U/14 clubs @ MV? I was plesantly suprised with the venue & organisation coming from interstate. Well done to the host club & BSA

Topic #29523 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Likewise. Admittedly, I wasn't expecting a lot! But it looked good, the big stand was great, the only downfalls was the 3rd courts lack of seating and the insistence on scheduling SA teams to that court.

Reply #382351 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I also agree. Really well organised and run championship.

The lack of seating on Court 3, shipping crate changerooms and dodgy rings were the only faults.

Reply #382358 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And toilets were a disgrace

Reply #382390 | Report this post

Those toilets were a disgrace in 1990!!!

Reply #382400 | Report this post

Years ago

,v has improved but the rings - it is like no hubcaps / mags on a mercedes convertible

Reply #382406 | Report this post

Years ago

thought $15 to watch per day was steep - $10 felt more comfortable to me.

canteen could have offered a bit more no just the fry ups.

would have injected a bit into the local economy with accommodation - hope some teams stayed in mclaren vale - that would have been a nice place to stay.

otherwise ok

Reply #382407 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Agreed that $15 was steep. WOuld like to see local coaches get a discount but a lot of people stayed away because of the $15. A lot of people did not want to stay all day, just for 1 game. Not sure if that is a BA or Tigers thing. The toilets have been like that for years, thought something could have been done about it.

Reply #382409 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Three courts set up and only two used for the majority of the day. Seemed strange having one 7.30pm game scheduled when there was a free court earlier in the day.

Not a lot of healthy food options in the canteen.

Male toilets leaking.

However, the volunteers were amazing. Made everyone feel welcome. A professional attitude by all those on the organising committee!

Reply #382491 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:04 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754