Tas NW Coaster
Years ago

SEABL - NW Thunder set to reappoint coach Thomas

In today's local rag:

http://www.theadvocate.com.au/story/404851/coach-role-to-land-in-thomas-court/?cs=88

Bugger! Just when I dared to dream. Ten days back it was reported locally that the Thunder were considering interstate and international applicants. Really? If indeed Thomas is reappointed, how on earth does the Thunder board justify going with the status quo? Un-bloody-believable!

No imagination, no progress. The local NWBU and Thunder organisation continually look inward. Stand to be corrected but reckon for the last 20 odd years it's been Thomas, Radford, Armstrong for about 12 months and then back to Thomas. All locals.

This was a perfect opportunity to rejuvenate basketball on the NW Coast. A fresh face to cast an unbiased eye over local talent.

The last 2 years have been ordinary and now we get more of the same?

Thoroughly disappointed.

Topic #29621 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Care Factor = 0

Reply #383757 | Report this post

HaHa  
Years ago

What makes you think anybody would be interested in moving to NW Tassie to take up a part time coaching role?

How will they live week to week?

Reply #383771 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The money isn't with the Thunder its with the NWBU. Plenty of money on offer there.
The SEABL coaches will be more than happy to see unlucky phil back at the helm again.

Reply #383805 | Report this post

Tas NW Coaster  
Years ago

Your care factor may be zero. I don't really care much for your personal opinion. This may be an Adelaide based forum but hoop fans outside of SA are regular readers and sometime post contributors.

SEABL news does get a run on Hoops. Your attitude is disappointing. Know way too many close minded and ignorant basketball folks down here, I'll just add you to the list. Trouble is Anonymous, that sure is a common name. Might just mistake ya for someone else.

HaHa. Gather you didn't apply for the job. Seriously, ya make it sound like it's some god forsaken backwater down here. I'll just put that down as another cheap, ignorant and misinformed post.

Reply #383809 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Exactly NW Coaster, its not Idaho!!

Reply #383815 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:52 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754