Bystander
Years ago

A Forum for Discussion

I've been watching this site since it opened and it always amazes me how everything that's said on here gets taken personally by someone.

A lot of things on here are in fact personal, one post in particular went WAY too far in my opinion. But apart from that most of what's been said in here is boosting about someone's club/team or shooting down someone elses. People toughen up. Very few (maybe just 1 or 2) posts have been directed at people personally most are to discuss topics. Obviously some topics involve certain people (say the letter at Port signed off by Travis C.) but people discussing the issue aren't haven't a direct go at him, just at what has been done.

Posts about ABL players, about local clubs, about local basketball identities, even the junior competition are fine as long as they're not personal attacks. There's always going to be differing opinions but let's not let that become personal and get in the way of a good discussion.

This site has become the best SA basketball site but because of that there are going to be more and more differing opinions too. Let's not get nasty or attack people about their posts, see it for what it is. A Forum for Discussion!

Topic #302 | Report this topic