Years ago

contacting lightning

Phone number on website just rings out - anyone know any other contact numbers?

Topic #30389 | Report this topic

Years ago

been ringing 8243 0512 as per website re future tickets but it just rings out to message bank

Reply #395468 | Report this post

Triton 95  
Years ago

Maybe try the actual stadium, number is on the website under contact details.

Reply #395495 | Report this post

froggy  
Years ago

try leaving a message on their facebook page link lightning

Reply #395562 | Report this post

Quickie  
Years ago

Best number to contact 0457615906

Reply #395654 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Try their N Z number.

Reply #395679 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just send a SOS to Paul Mesecke!

Reply #395685 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thunder storm + golf course + umbrella
Results guaranteed

Reply #395705 | Report this post

.\thomas edison  
Years ago

ROFL last post - i have already done that - so yesterday - regards tom

Reply #395729 | Report this post

EXP6  
Years ago

I've emailed them a few times about sponsorship and corporate seating / Networking nights at the game and nothing back.

So the last time I sent the email I attached a read receipt and I received the email back saying it was deleted without being read.

So my money isn't good enough for them. Guessing Vince or his staff aren't to interested in making local business contacts here in Adelaide. Just worried about a team for his daughter to play in.

Pity.

Reply #395737 | Report this post

I have an idea  
Years ago

EXP6
The phone number for the 6ers is 83450900

Reply #395741 | Report this post

SMA  
Years ago

Zzzzz. Bang! Another franchise asleep at the wheel.

Call Today Tonight. They'll go the WNBL/Lightning for incompetence! Jamming a mic in Suzy B's as she tries to get in her car!!

Reply #395854 | Report this post

Triton 95  
Years ago

EXP6, Thats just so typical of a wnbl team, We have the second best womens league in terms of quality and pathetic club officals bringing the game down. It (the wnbl) could be so much bigger and better.

Reply #395868 | Report this post

Mathew Head  
Years ago

Good morning,

My name is Matt and I am the Event Manager from Link Lightning. I must apologise for the inconvenience in not being able to contact our office. We had some issues with phone redirection when the office had been unattended but please be assured that this problem has been rectified. I had started trying to contact people individually and decided to post our details on the forum as well.
Link Lightning
Adelaide Arena
44a Crittenden Road
Findon SA 5023
P: 8243 0512
F: 8243 0546

With only 3 home games remaining this season it would be fantastic to gain as much support as we are able to.
Round 15. Link Lightning Vs. Logan Thunder - Friday January 18th 7.30pm
Round 17. Link Lightning Vs. Bendigo - Sunday February 3rd 3.00pm
Round 18. Link Lightning Vs. Sydney Uni - Friday February 8th 7.30pm

Please feel free to contact me anytime on [email protected] if you require additional information or have any further queries.

The Team and I thank you for your continued encouragement and truly appreciate the support you provide.

Thanks again and we hope to see you at a game soon.
Kind Regards
Matt

Reply #398831 | Report this post

Matthew great response but one that should never have been necessary . Priority one for lightning is a fan base and this did nothing to alleviate the perception that the lightning is a club with very different priorities.

Reply #399112 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:59 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754