Mystro
Years ago

Breakers Vs Kings NSEC

Kings (10/9) travel to Auckland to take on the Breakers (15/3) at a sold out NSEC. The Breakers are on a 7 game win streak where the Kings are on a 3 game skid.
The Kings have handled NZ well this season so far only losing the first game via a Mika 3 on the buzzer and handed NZ a hiding in game 2.

Don't think this one is going to pan out like game 2 this time around, Breakers by 8.

Topic #30622 | Report this topic

NBL KINGS  
Years ago

COME ON KINGS!

Reply #400580 | Report this post

Triton 95  
Years ago

My brain say's NZ by 17 but Madgen is due for a big game so I will say the Kings by 5.

Reply #400596 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

place your bets on whether or not the new NBL scoreboard sh*ts itself on debut tonight ... here's the market

Yes - $1.75

No - $2.20

Reply #400619 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Cooooorletto !!!

Reply #400620 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hmmm, looks like we could be paying out on "Yes" ... no surprises there ..

Reply #400621 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

CeeeeJaaay Bruuutoon

Reply #400623 | Report this post

Cats82  
Years ago

Didnt the kings get a unsportsmanlike foul and didnt get 2 shots and the side ball?

Reply #400624 | Report this post

Cats82  
Years ago

What a dirty dog ove a player vukona he is!!

Reply #400625 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

FFS! How is Vukona getting away with so many shoulder charges?

Reply #400630 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

lmao

Reply #400631 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

NZ are 8-11 from outside, is that also the refs doing?

Reply #400632 | Report this post

PeterJohn  
Years ago

Anon #400619 - looks like you should have given "No" longer odds. I've got the scoreboard showing 0-0 with the game not even started. And that's having got to it by navigatign through the game link in the season fixture page, which showed the score as 52-35!

I get really annoyed when web sites are changed for no obvious reason. What problem was NBL trying to fix by changing the live game stats? I didn't have one using the old system...but I do now.

Reply #400633 | Report this post

PeterJohn  
Years ago

Careful Mystro - someone might claim the shooters had their toes on the line and the refs turned a blind eye

:)

Reply #400635 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

never seen a team bitch as much as the breakers!!!!!!!!

Reply #400637 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Best they got and only up by 11!!!!! Cant wait for next weeks game!!!!!

Reply #400638 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

16/3 and 8 in a row. Winning at home and on the road.

lmao @ Abercrombie telling Madgen to "stop f#*king flopping"

Reply #400642 | Report this post

howto  
Years ago

Breakers are very good at beating everyone except Perth this season. Wilkinson will be missed when the playoffs roll around.

Reply #400649 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

When NZ played Perth their shooting was woeful and Perth's zone forced them to put up plenty of 3's which didn't fall. Last few games the shooting has improved especially from deep (11/22 last night).

Reply #400660 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:47 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754