Thomo
Years ago

Person required with meeting with Sixers

(Mod: This post is not available.)

Topic #3068 | Report this topic

Thomo  
Years ago

just an addition

i asked before but stephon would you be interested in attending, if you are could you post here or email me with contact details

Reply #35061 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Thomo, you can't be sued for defamation stemming from a private conversation.

Say what you want. It's when it comes to publishing stuff that you have to be careful, or if you were to systematically lie about something, which damages the reputation of the individual lied about.

Remember, you can't be sued for defamation if it's true!

Reply #35071 | Report this post

Tomcat  
Years ago

Ask about the guy who wants o buy the 36ers but has been asked to make an offer prior to seeing any financials.

Reply #35105 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

again with people wanting to buy it, as i said in the last topic i dont want to put forward anything without proof, provide the proof and ill ask the question

Reply #35107 | Report this post

STIP  
Years ago

I agree Doc. The words "with reckless disregard for the truth" are very helpful in a situation like this.

Reply #35133 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

Ask him is he looking forward to finishing at the end of the finiancial year.

Reply #35213 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:24 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754