Jack Toft
Years ago

R18: Sixers @ Perth

The Sixers are in Perth (presumably have had a great time mopedding around Freo and Rottnest) and probably catching up with "The Situation".

What an interesting game this could be. The Sixers have been Perth's bogie team but last time they met Perth won by 6. In that game The Sixers were up at half time and when the Wildcats applied a press, their thought processes went from Yoda to Jar Jar Blinks in a matter of plays.

There's no doubt this will be a tough game against a tough opponent. Let's hope the Sixers have their head in the game.

Topic #30750 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Surely the sixers wont embarrass the wildcats at home... AGAIN!!!

Reply #403156 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

It has gotten that bad that I can't help but wonder if Bevo tanks these games to look after his 2 mates.

Reply #403159 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes the 36ers lost their last game to Perth...in OT.

Reply #403160 | Report this post

Nike Al  
Years ago

Cats by 5 points in ot

Reply #403165 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Sixers to be down 20 most of the game only to get the game down to 7 in the last quarter. Clarke then to add "I'm not a bad coach as here was another game that was close"

Reply #403169 | Report this post

Big Sexy  
Years ago

LOL @ KingJames

Reply #403172 | Report this post

Howto  
Years ago

Typical 6's pregame for MC

Marcus Camby arrives at boat ramp. Lowers boat into water. Gets in boat with a smug look on his face knowing its going to be a good 'fishing' day (always is when the 6's are playing/losing). Throws a jibber-jabber of words (burley) in the water followed by a baited hook, cracks open a tinny from the esky........then waits......

Reply #403174 | Report this post

Tornado  
Years ago

I think the Sixers have given up so expect Perth to win this one comfortably.

Reply #403179 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Early last season Perth fans were wondering whether they'd beat the 36ers by 20 or 30 , while in Adelaide the talk was if Clarke went 0-6 , he'd be replaced , although that was realy bringing in Maher Stirling Davis to help , and that was 1 of his 7 wins from 11 games against Perth .
Perth against Townsville , in Perth , about 2 weeks ago , Perth fans thought the refs were pretty good , although the way Adelaide are playing now , I'd kinda think it's really weird if they won .

Reply #403183 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

One of the ironies of the season is that the bottom team gets the most TV coverage , this game is on ONE, and we're on TEN agen , Sunday .

Reply #403188 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perth to make adjustments and clarke to run the same super complex, frustrating and disorganised offence. Perth to win by 20.

Reply #403201 | Report this post

D@B  
Years ago

Headline

Betting for 36ers v Wildcats suspended

Not due to match fixing claims

Due to Adelaides total inability to win...

Reply #403212 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

LOL

Reply #403218 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Haha yep, we aint gonna win this, as much as people love to get on the bandwagon before every game. Perth too organised and professional to lose again at home.

Reply #403220 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

36ers were always going to lose that last match vs. the Wildcats: Perth were getting good looks all game and just weren't knocking them down consistently until the 4th.

From what I remember I thought the 36ers coped with Perth's press (as usual), but couldn't bury them in a half-court game.

Then of course, late in the 4th Marty waited until we'd lost the lead entirely to call a timeout.

Wildcats by 15.

Reply #403228 | Report this post

Triton 95  
Years ago

Wildcats by 36

Reply #403255 | Report this post

Rat10  
Years ago

I'll be in attendance tonight, hoping to keep my streak alive of never seeing Adelaide lose to Perth, in Perth.

Bought some cheap seats as they way the Sixers have been playing didn't think it was worth buying anything over $35 to see them play.

Reply #403279 | Report this post

Deimos 99  
Years ago

This is pathetic

Reply #403287 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Love the guy in the crowd with the wooden spoons.

Reply #403289 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great idea benching Johnson the last 2 minutes. Didn't score again for the quarter

Reply #403292 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

DJ at half time with 1 rebound. If he had the passion for rebounding like he does for scoring and tugging at his shorts he would be league MVP.

Reply #403293 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How many rebounds are we gonna let that reject hire grab

Reply #403294 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anon, DJ called for sun after that and one play he made, looked absolutely stuffed.

Anon above, completely agree, one rebound is absolutely pitiful. If he had the want and desire like a Daimon Simpson did for he would be amongst te top few players in the league.

Reply #403296 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

DJ at half time with 1 rebound. If he had the passion for rebounding like he does for scoring and tugging at his shorts he would be league MVP.

Hahaha good call!

Reply #403297 | Report this post

Beekayz  
Years ago

Never trust a power forward/centre with wing tattoos unless his nickname is 'Birdman' and he speaks of himself in the 3rd person.

Reply #403299 | Report this post

Mutley  
Years ago

Christopherson.

Reply #403302 | Report this post

BigAds  
Years ago

Wow, Petrie's "foul" on Lisch at the start of the last. That was just an awful call. Lisch should be ashamed of his behaviour. Then the charge on Cadee followed by a handcheck foul by Gibson on Lisch, that was feather like given the physicality of the game. Those calls screwed the Sixer's.

Reply #403303 | Report this post

BigAds  
Years ago

Mutley, you need say nothing more.

Reply #403305 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

Not Marty's fault if Greg Hire has almost 3 times the rebounds of Schensh and DJ COMBINED.

Not Radford's fault Shensh did an USF then proceeded to mouth off.

Not Marty's fault the players still can't throw passes into the post.

All in all, the Sixers played well to keep it close.

They never gave up to the end.

A culture Marty instills in his team.

Reply #403306 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

We have wondered where you have been Marcus.

Reply #403307 | Report this post

eli1  
Years ago

@ Marcus Camby

Nothing is ever Marty Clarke's Fault
Nothing is ever Radford's fault.

You and those two must be 'children of the gods' cos apparently you all arent to blame, never at fault and are always right.

do u ever get it wrong or are there days you dont tell us about

Reply #403308 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sack Marty !!!!! Haha :)

Reply #403309 | Report this post

Beekayz  
Years ago

@Bigads Not as badly as the 36ers are screwing the 36ers!

Does Adelaide know that just because they all decide to stand still after missing, the other team is allowed to run towards their side and put the round thing through the circle thing?

Reply #403310 | Report this post

Manute  
Years ago

Its never Marty's fault Marcus! Of course not. Another painful self implosion agin. Why are crosswell or christoff even still getting court time? Invest it in daly, someone that will actually be here next year

Reply #403311 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Marcus Camby, you've put zero accountability on Clarke. He's instilled a culture of crap defense, overly complex tactics which they try to figure out during the game and losing any lead.

Once this season is over, we'll be done with Clarke. Thank bloody Christ. Adelaideans will rejoice!

Reply #403312 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Didnt Carfino say earlier that Knight shoots 50somthing% from the line.

STOP GIVING HIM LAYUPS IN THE 4TH QUARTER!!!

Reply #403313 | Report this post

Manute  
Years ago

The only time we ever play fluid offense is when the games over. We were never going to win tonight when we were down 8 with 2 minutes left, just like we were never going to win last week down 20 with a few minutes left, just like we were never gonna win against the tigers when we were 20 down.

It's just the same old story every game on repeat.

Reply #403315 | Report this post

cavolo  
Years ago

Why did Adelaide keep doubling the ball handler in the last 2 mins trying to force a turnover when Perth would just pass to the open man under the hoop!?!? This resulted in 4 straight lay ups!!!

Even when Sixers got it to 3 with 32 secs, they just needed to play solid d, get a stop and have a chance to tie. No, Adelaide come out of the time out, play the exact same d that has crumbled on the previous 3 plays and allow Perth an easy lay up after doubling the ball handler near half court. Game over...

Who's decision was it to get the players to keep doubling the ball handler when there was no need to, nor foul, just get a stop. Cambyman, that one surely must be on the coaches!?

So disappointing to see talented players loosen up at the end of games they're down in and play free flowin ball, stop adhering to the pathetic structures of Clark and Ratman and score the friggin ball. New season and new coaches can't come on soon enough....

Reply #403316 | Report this post

Uncle Phil  
Years ago

Unsurprising result really, as has been so common this season, the 36ers offence grinds to a halt when it matters in the 4th. Clarke's offense is unable to get the sixers high quality shots when the intensity in the 4th increases. The fact this has happened in nearly all of our losses this season shows his shortcomings as a coach and his failure to make adjustments at critical points in the game. It also shows the difference between having a guy like Lisch who can create his own shot and bail his team out when needed and having a guy like Christopherson who is..... well..... Crap.

This sixers team is first and foremost in need of a new coach but after that, the next priority should be a perimeter player - probably an import that can create his own shot when the offence breaks down. Apart from that, I don't think a whole lot of changes need to be made.

The refs did hurt the sixers also in the first 5 mins of that 4th quarter when the game was won by Perth. The Wildcats are allowed to get away with far too much contact which makes for very ugly basketball. I hate to admit it but I agreed with Carfino when he was saying the refs needed to man up and start calling fouls and if they don't the basketball will get uglier and uglier and scoring will get lower and lower.

Losing 13 of the last 14 games.....I don't remember a worse sixers stretch

Reply #403317 | Report this post

Smith  
Years ago

Not Marty's fault if Greg Hire has almost 3 times the rebounds of Schensh and DJ COMBINED.

- Teach the team to box out at training

Not Radford's fault Shensh did an USF then proceeded to mouth off.

- Radford tought the 36ers how to get tech fouls for mouthing off.

Not Marty's fault the players still can't throw passes into the post.

- Passing drills at training

All in all, the Sixers played well to keep it close.

They never gave up to the end.

- Just another game where we came "close" Close loss or a thrashing loss is a loss.

A culture Marty instills in his team.
A loosing culture? good one idiot

Reply #403318 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

well said above Uncle Phil, 100% agree.

Reply #403320 | Report this post

Rhythm Willie  
Years ago

Some things I don't understand.

Daly having a good creative game in the first half, virtually no time on court in the second half (none in last quarter), yet with the game on the line, Clarke starts with Christopherson and Croswell in the last quarter who had done almost nothing. Bit like earlier in the season when Creek was our top scorer in the first half and only came on in the second half with 3 minutes to go when the game had been lost and Gibson got fouled out.

Why all season has the team been exposed under the basket when Schencher runs out continually to/past the 3 point line?

He is OK within 2 metres of the basket, but I close my eyes every time he chases out, because I know the opposition will often have a good close to basket scoring opportunity as a result.

Why does Gibson finally get aggressive at the offensive end when we are behind in the last 5 minutes, too much structure?

Reply #403321 | Report this post

BigAds  
Years ago

I've seen Jackie Moon around the Arena these last few months, wonder if he's thinking of buying or coaching the team?

Reply #403322 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

@Ket...

Check my posts. I have NEVER suggested Marty is faultless, rather, accountability should rest on the entire group. Something even Daryl believes in.

I feel it prudent to highlight other deficiencies in tonight's game to balance the doubtless hordes fingers solely trained on the hapless Marty.

Reply #403323 | Report this post

bk  
Years ago

Marty season 1 2nd to bottom season 2 bottom currently bottom. Anstey season 1 currently 4th. Heal season 1 and a bit currently 3rd = Anstey and Heal > Marty

Reply #403327 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

@Smith...

Players should know how to block out at this level.

Do you believe Bevo teaches Hire and Damo to chase the ball?

Classic example....Big Red dribbles ball off his foot. Two cats dove for the ball ( albeit out of bounds), but the two Sixer players merely stood hunched over.

Reply #403328 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

36ers now have lost 12 of their past 13 games, currently on a 4 game losing streak.

If they lose to the Tigers on Sunday surely they'll have to pull the trigger on Marty.

Reply #403330 | Report this post

Spursfan  
Years ago

SACK THE MART!

Reply #403335 | Report this post

eli1  
Years ago

I thought accountability began with everyone, not just the players. How wrong I was!

In every other sport played around the world, if a team has such a defensive structure that is so complex in every facet and the players dont get it, who's to blame? The players or the coach?

In the first game for Christopherson, I mentioned to the man sitting beside that he looks totally lost when in defence. And still to this day, he seems lost. So Christopherson is somewhat accountable, but those who put in place these structures, and more accountable.

Lets see? In a Marcus Camby world, its the players who must be totally accountable.
In every other world, 95% would be the coach and perhaps a small percentage aimed at the players WHEN they dont follow through.

MY GOD! It aint rocket science even for those who are 'children of the gods'. Gees

Reply #403336 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

Yeah but in Martys system you can only do what Marty says. He has shown them how to dive on the ball.

Common sense and initiative have been banned as part of team rules. Hence playing for a 2 pointer with 32 seconds to go. Hence leaving Cadee on on the last 2minutes of the game, Daly has been a point guard in more Grand Finals then Cadee ever will.

Reply #403337 | Report this post

Rat10  
Years ago

This really was a very ugly game and not a great advertisement for basketball. Both teams shot terribly and quite frankly Adelaide were lucky that Perth missed the amount of shots they did, especially some threes that they would normally knock down.

For some reason Perth have not shot the ball at all well when playing Adelaide in Perth recently.

It's pretty obvious what cost Adelaide tonight. Perth out-rebounded Adelaide 49 to 29 and had double the offensive rebounds. Perth were able to cancel out some of their poor shooting because Adelaide could not play "complete" defence and rebound the ball. It is completely unacceptable that Adelaide get outrebounded by such a total. It's not as if they are playing undersized or without any big men.

Part of rebounding is about how much you want the ball. The players should be able to self-motivate themselves to some degree however good coaches tend to instill some passion, desire and accountability into their players and drive them to play harder, including getting on the boards. There's something very wrong when your team gets out-rebounded by such a big margin.

Reply #403341 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Yawn.... didn't even realise the 6ers were playing last night.

Looking at box scores how in f**ks name does Greg Hire get 14 rebounds, with 8 being offensive.

Good to see the import performing to Marty's expectations.

Wake me when this sorry arse excuse of a season and black mark in the 36ers history is over (yes, pointing the finger at you Marty).

Reply #403344 | Report this post

Beekayz  
Years ago

These losses are becoming easier and easier to get over and move on from as a fan.

I can finally understand how a losing culture starts at a club/fanbase.

It's only a few hours after a heart-wrenching loss and I'm already thinking about the next game.

So who's starting the Flynn...I mean Tigers thread?

Reply #403346 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Quesiton:

Are Marty's offensive and defensive schemes so intelligent / complex, or are they just bad?

The one defense of him seems to be that he gets his teams really well prepared for gameday strategy-wise, even if his in-game management is shocking.

Errr....what?

Where is there any evidence that his scouting / pre-game strategies are any good?

Reply #403348 | Report this post

Rhythm Willie  
Years ago

I got sick of seeing Perth get so many offensive rebounds and 2nd, 3rd chances even though their shooting was bad, but I ask again, one of the reasons is the defensive structure that has Schenscher chasing players especially quick players out near the 3 point line, he is totally ineffectual out there, they breeze past and set up a cutter (Knight etc) near the basket time and time again when our other covering big etc has to rotate. If Perth miss quite often we just did'nt have players in the right (blocking) positions to get rebounds.

I'm sorry, although I used to be a fan of his I noted that we started to get back into the game (too late again as usual) after Schenscher went off in the last quarter.

Our 3 point (and outside 2 point) shooting was also a factor - at one stage we were 1 from 12 from 3pt land.

Reply #403351 | Report this post

PeterJohn  
Years ago

Rat10 a Perth almost always shoot badly , against everyone. Last night I think they ended up about their season average FG percentage. And yes - it was an ugly game and not a good advertisement for NBL. But Pert's games often are. They seem to play a brand of basketball that is the end result of the defensive style that Goorjian's teams were renowned for developing. It's no surprise that even the commentators, who are meant to talk up the product, were lamenting how rough the NBL has become and the consequent impact on shooting percentages and scoring overall.

Reply #403352 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

How many more games left to try and make playoffs, haha. The very first game of this season did not leave you enough games to make playoffs under Clarke's coachmanship. To be as stubborn as he has been by sticking to the same doomed plan, despite his continuous failure is despicable and smacks of someone who has no heart in his position. If he did have heart, he would have done the right thing by the club and walked out knowing he had nothing left to give. The fans who are still sticking by the club despite all the criticism and negativity to the coach, and despite the shameful record of the last 3 seasons, are the ones who have heart.

Reply #403353 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

The lack of rebounding effort was woeful. Rebounds need to be fought over like a date with Jennifer Hawkins, not Tom Hawkins.

Reply #403360 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

@Jack Toft...

Agreed 100%.

As I said earlier, Marty has little influence whether the player chase Jennifer or Tom.

Its something in your own make up (and early basketball development) not a new concept to be taugt @ NBL level.

Reply #403370 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

That's a good point about Schenscher, Willie. Schenscher and his team-mates need to look at what Bogut does in the NBA. He just accepts that it is more important for him to defend the rim than to close out to jumpshooters.

I thought Schenscher did a nice job in either the second or third quarters until he gave up that unsportsmanlike on Redhage.

I feel a bit sorry Schenscher at times, because the refereeing in this league is a disgrace, never moreso than in Perth. Players are allowed to bulldoze through him, grab him, push him with impunity, seemingly because they are 'smaller' than him. As soon as he throws his weight around though they call it as though he is bullying the little guy.

Its not really in his nature, but I just think he needs to send a message to players who foul him relentlessly by fouling them HARD next time they come near the basket. Show them why its a bad idea to mess with a 7ft, 250lb redhead!

Same with DJ - although I liked that he shoved Matt Knight out of bounds on one play. He should do that more often!

Reply #403372 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Agreed Beantown Schenscher gets a real rough deal from the refs.

Reply #403373 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

I thought the Sixers played reasonably well last night, but they were simply woeful on the boards and that was the one thing that cost them the game.

Do a half-decent job on the boards against Perth and you will beat them every time because their shooting is so bad, they need 30% more shots than their opponent to win a game. That's why the Breakers will win the NBL title AGAIN this season.

Its pretty depressing that the best Australian team of the last four years is this Perth side. The only things they do well is play defence and out-hustle their opponents. If the refs actually called the games properly though that hustle would be curbed by the fact that several of their team would foul out every game and their opponent would shoot about 15 more free throws than them!

Would love to see the Sixers of the late 90s or the Wildcats of the early 90s play this current Wildcats team. They would destroy the 2013 Wildcats.

Reply #403375 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

Mental Note :

Make myself feel better after a loss by comparing a great Sixers historical team with a team beset by scoring deficiencies.

Then revert back to reffing.

Reply #403376 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Its the truth though MC. Surely you can agree with that?

Or do you think that this current Wildcats team would beat the Sixers/ Wildcats of the 90s?

Or is it that you think the kind of games referees allow in the NBL of 2013 makes for a better spectacle than that of the 90s?

Reply #403377 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Have the game called properly by the FIBA rules and Perth are probably still the second best team in the league, but with way less blowout victories and less victories altogether.

It's tough to match up against them because you have to change your style from what would be allowed against another team, while Perth have the benefit of playing that style every game so get to play in their comfort zone.

Reply #403389 | Report this post

RIP 36ers 2012/13  
Years ago

Does anyone even care anymore about the 6ers results under the current coaching panel? Ive shut down all care factor until next season when hopefully a decent coach is recruited. Lets be honest SOS had there chance to rid themselves of the cancer that is Clarke and Radford and stayed with them...

They dont care, as a fan I dont care.

Reply #403418 | Report this post

hog70  
Years ago

Marcus Camby - "As I said earlier, Marty has little influence whether the player chase Jennifer or Tom.

Its something in your own make up (and early basketball development) not a new concept to be taugt @ NBL level."

Marcus, I know you're only trolling and don't believe a word of what you post, but I can't help responding.

You have just sunk to a new level of dumb with the above quote.

Reply #403420 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

@RIP 36ers 2012/13...

Unfortunately you are not alone....many 'fans' don't care about the team anymore (I'm sure they'll get back on the bandwagon in the good times though) , hence the position the team is in.

Imagine how good this team could be backed by a fan base that cared, attended games regularly and didn't boo the team.

Reply #403434 | Report this post

Vespa  
Years ago

We didnt boo then last season or the season before that.
What was the reason for for finishing bottom and 2nd to bottom MARCUS ?

Reply #403435 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

I don't think the fans are booing the players

Reply #403436 | Report this post

Beekayz  
Years ago

@Fartus Bambi The teams being on a horrendous losing streak has nothing to do with being backed by a "fan base that cared"

It is an illogical assumption that the level of a teams play and coaching will increase in accordance with the amount of support they receive.

So if a team of ten year olds had the full support of a 100 000 seat stadium, they could win the NBL title?

Reply #403437 | Report this post

Vespa  
Years ago

I've said that before JT. The few the do boo are booing Marty.

Marcus just uses it for a reason to deflect the real reason
why the 6ers are losing. Apprently nothing to do with the
style of play the coaching panel has installed. The terrible import
situation for 3 seasons, the rotations, the disgusting offenses that do not
untilize the skill of the players we have and the lack of a plan B.

Marcus has said that Marty is not without his faults.
Never states them though....

Over to you Marcus. We are all waiting for what you think his faults
are and how you think the 6ers can improve?

And Marty will not be coach next season. So who do you think should coach
the 6ers?

Reply #403438 | Report this post

The croc  
Years ago

I was at the Breakers game, I'm a season ticket holder, east stand row G seat 43 and I booed so hard I nearly fainted. It wasn't at the team if was at the team and the coaches!

I have every right to boo with the crap they dished up that night. Let me ask you this Marcus.. What would you do if you paid good money and went to a concert at the entrainment centre and the band didn't play good on the night? They played out of tune, the singer missed the words then they stopped playing early?

You would boo hard as well. I've been to a game at Madison Square Garden in NYC and the Knicks got booed at quarter time. And they were only down by 6!!!!!

This is professional sport, perform of get the F out!

As mentioned above I have lost all interest in this squad with Marty at the helm, losses are easy to take I was actually happy last night with a Perth 1-10 score line.

Bye bye Croswell, Schencher, SC, pero, I think Gibbo will leave also.

Keep Petrie, DJ, Creek, Caddee is a good backup, weigh comes off the bench, get 2 stud imports, Daly 10th man

Marty Clarke you are a joke! You have turned this once proud club into the Richmond tigers of the NBL where mediocrity is accepted.

Reply #403439 | Report this post

Beekayz  
Years ago

I wish the 36ers were the Richmond of the NBL. They only finished a couple of games out of the 8 the last 2 years.

To be 3/4 of the way through the season and still have a good chance of making the finals would be a dream come true!

But I understand what you're getting at The croc.

Reply #403443 | Report this post

Seriously  
Years ago

Is Clarke playing Daly more now cos he fears for his job and needs local support?

Reply #403499 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

@Vespa..

I have been challeneged multiple times to name Marty's faults (probably by you) and I have bitten and answered at least twice (probably to you).

I shouldn't need to answer this again and again.

Reply #403505 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

@The Croc...

You pay your 'good money' to support your team and be entertained to a great game of basketball.

Both were achieved in that NZB game, wouldn't you rather an exciting close game with lead changes rather than 6'ers thrashing them for 21 points?

You DON'T pay your 'good money' for guaranteed Sixer wins.

I don't know what type of sense of entitlement is taught in your household, but that is rather over the top.

And no...I would not boo hard as well....I would cheer the team on even more.

And booing the coach is also booing the players, these players PROUDLY represent Marty, as does Marty them. This is why this team is so close knit and this legacy will be missed if Marty leaves.

I don't mind if you don't care about the team and bet aginst them, your right of course, but please just pay your money, enjoy the game and not be an embarassment to the Sixer organisation.

Reply #403506 | Report this post

Vespa  
Years ago

No you havnt Marcus. We are waiting ?

Reply #403509 | Report this post

Triton 95  
Years ago

Just want to say, The Cats are floppers.

Reply #403727 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:23 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754