jay ray
Years ago

Where has Andrew Bogut gone wrong?

Again, I love the guy, but after setting the Milwaukee Bucks back a couple of years, where do you all think Andrew is heading for?

17 plus minutes, four rebounds, three fouls, one point Hoop, Hoop, Hoopidoo!!

I may be castigated for this post, but W.T.H.D.I.K?

Topic #31165 | Report this topic

Ingles13  
Years ago

My guess would be injuries and constant pressure on his 110-115kg (?) body for the grind of an NBA season has taken its toll on him. Big guys that stay injury free and at the top of their game for long periods of time are rare.

Reply #409750 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Letting you whine every time the guy has a down game, that's where he went wrong. You're the worst hater on here.

He averaged 10 RPG in the previous four games, also getting blocks, steals and assists. I'm just glad to see him back and playing considering the injury run he's had this season.

Reply #409752 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

well said Isaac

Reply #409755 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

bogut is a legend and for godshake give him some time to get back playing consistently b4 you judge his performance.... personally I'm just happy he's on the court again!

Reply #409759 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

Yep, we had a thread going where his input was great. Hes overcoming injury & is not done yet. Not his fault Curry ( & the rest of the team) just had a shocker & Chicago were rebounding from a 40 point flogging from Sacramento!!

Reply #409761 | Report this post

jay ray  
Years ago

I like and follow Andrew Bogut more than any of the contributers on this site!! Just get tired of posts, such as, "who will be injured next", " Who will be leaving the Tigers next", and so on. I do think Bogut is one of the best Australian player to ever play in the NBL. I may be still dissappointed that He left Milwaukee. I'll only post something about any Australian when they should happen to do something outstanding, in the future.

Reply #409762 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

boguts never played in the nbl...?

Reply #409783 | Report this post

Mr bEn  
Years ago

With Curry, Klay and Lee in good form on the offensive end, the Warriors haven't seen the need to run plays so Bogey can get shots. They'll be happy if he keeps plugging up the middle, pulls down boards and blocks a few shots. Good fit for the team if he stays healthy for the most part.

Reply #409813 | Report this post

celtic green  
Years ago

Wish I had a like button on here Isaac

Reply #409827 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

celtic green, one day!

Bogut today six points, 10 rebounds, three blocks, no turnovers. Time still to play. +18 and they're on the road against a 36-30 team.

Reply #409876 | Report this post

No Deal!!  
Years ago

Has a double double now, playing well.

Reply #409878 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

12 and 12 with three blocks. +30, best on court in that regard.

Reply #409880 | Report this post

Bobby Tables  
Years ago

12/12/3 in 33 minutes. No TO and only 2 fouls. He put down a big 2 hand dunk over Asik as well.

Great win for the Warriors and one they really needed since Houston are barking at their heels for spot #6 in the west.

Reply #409881 | Report this post

Triton 95  
Years ago

The team is actually starting to play well again and Andrews + VS - when on court has been one of the best in recent games. He will be very important come playoffs, his scoring has been down but his presence on the defensive end is very valuable.

Reply #409891 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Bogut gone wrong again, jay ray! Four minutes left and leads the Warriors in rebounding and assists, plus blocks. Six points, nine boards, five assists, a steal and four blocks. Just the one turnover. +15 has him second best in the game behind Lee's +16. Team up 12 on the road.

From r/NBA:

Bogut is a monster. He single-handedly stopped a 4 - 1 fast break. Lol!

Bogut subs out, presumably for the rest of the game given the margin. Up to eight points and +24. 4/6 FG. Team up 91-72. Truly horrible. He must be ashamed.

Reply #410069 | Report this post

Howto  
Years ago

Why does everyone look (specifically) at the PPG column in a game of basketball ?

Bogut has never been a great scorer but adds so much more thats not shown on a stat sheet. With the firepower on the GSW roster, he really doesn't need to shoot but has shown he has a decent low post game.
I think he has been a great fit for the Warriors afterall its all about the W's.
- Great passer for a big man
- puts off shots as well as the ones that show up in the stats.
- good defensively and fills the key (which will help against bigger sides in the playoffs)
- Good rebounder

Reply #410077 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

Finishing w/ 8pts, 9 boards, 5 dimes and 4 blocks.

The man is proving again how much of a defensive beast he is; and one of the best passing big men in the league.

Reply #410086 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:47 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754