curtley
Years ago

Father/Son and Zoning in the NBA

I've noticed Tim Hardaway's son has made himself eligible for the NBA draft. He is projected to go late first round or early second and I think provided the father of a player that drops to the second round then can go to a team their father played with for X years, won an award with, was an all-star, champion etc it'd be pretty cool and add interest to the 2nd round.

Also 2nd round players who were either born near, went to high school near or played college near an NBA team could be picked up and this would create some semblance of regional players being from the area they represent and bring new fans to the game.

What Thinketh Y'all?

Topic #31428 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think they already did this in the 60's man check Oscar Robertson etc.

Reply #414332 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think they already did this in the 60's man check Oscar Robertson etc.

Reply #414333 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

If Seattle gets a team back they'll have eight guys on the roster named Kemp Jr.

Reply #414335 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^^^ Hahaha

Reply #414345 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:07 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754