Anonymous
Years ago

Ordering from NBA store

Just wondering of anyone's experience with ordering from the NBA store. Postage seems expensive but happy to live with that if it is quick and reliable.

Topic #32164 | Report this topic

Carcus Mamby  
Years ago

postage is a little slow compared to eastbay, think my orders have taken around 2-3 weeks, I did have customised items in there each time however. Otherwise it was good, very top quality gear the adidas clima- gear is top notch and the most comfortable shirt you will ever wear.

Reply #427697 | Report this post

.com  
Years ago

i have got stuff from the states in 7 days and 4 weeks - depends on the priority and who you buy from.

i have purchased from wnba.com shop and all good - shipping price was ok, the tracking systems are fantastic

adidas clothing is a bit smaller than nike sizing

i take XL here but get away with nike large from stateside

Reply #427704 | Report this post

.com  
Years ago

i have had no dramas at all buying basketball stuff from the states and they are good to do business with - i have tried to buy euroleague gear but due to language issues any phone calls or emails end up topsy-turvey

Reply #427705 | Report this post

eli1  
Years ago

i ordered a few years ago, postage was very expensive. but compared to going there and buying it directly, its pretty good

Reply #427726 | Report this post

hooked  
Years ago

I got my stuff from the euro NBA store, received it in a couple of weeks, price was way cheaper than the US store

Reply #427742 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

I have bought quite a few Custom Jerseys off the NBA Store and was more than happy with the delivery time and at least you are guarranteed real deal merchandise as opposed to taking a gamble somewhere else.

Reply #427745 | Report this post

Fill Smythe  
Years ago

Purchased several times from BOSTON CELTICS store and gear most times arrives in a week. The only issue I have is that the postage cost is cubic and they could make the packages smaller without too much effort.

Reply #427832 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Try these guys out, I have purchased a jersey cost $50 real "swingman" quality. Shipping takes roughly 3 weeks but the price is worthwhile.

https://www.facebook.com/QualityJerseys?fref=ts

Reply #428032 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks everyone, gonna go and spend some money!

Reply #428159 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:57 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754