fletch
Years ago

QBL All-Stars lose by 2 against New Mexico

qbl missed a 3 on the buzzer for new mexico to take the win. Closer then sydney got.

Topic #32382 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Box Score:
http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/nm/sports/m-baskbl/auto_pdf/2013-14/misc_non_event/BoxScoreNewMexico82GoldCoastAl.pdf

Reply #431910 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Thalo Green and Willie Farley getting the job done for the QBL!

Reply #431916 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I liked "Iti Martin" on the boxscore.

I assume after all the talk a while back, Iti's pro career (NBL level or above) is somewhat over? I know he suited for Sydney and trained with Wollongong.

Reply #431922 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes, Hobart was looking at Iti for SEABL too but went with Dann instead. When news broke he was headed to Qld most people thought it was for Brisbane's SEABL team but it turned out to be in the QBL where he has been solid but not a real standout.

Reply #431924 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

From the UNM recap it sounds like it was a great game!

Reply #431937 | Report this post

fletch  
Years ago

yeah it was a good game. willie farley is still an impressive player. They looked a lot better when Iti was on the floor but he got in early foul trouble and fouled out in the last quarter.

Reply #431987 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thalo Green!

One of the worst imports I've ever seen in the NBL, not Scott Christopherson bad but yeah.

Reply #432011 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:45 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754