Anonymous
Years ago

Cheapest NBA League Pass???

Hey I was wondering what is the cheapest and easiest NBA league pass that anyone is aware of?

Thanks in advance.

Topic #32930 | Report this topic

mozzy  
Years ago

indian proxy 100 bucks

Reply #441561 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

My first time to league pass. Just a question, how does the Indian Proxy work? Also, what is the quality of the streaming? Does it kill downloads? Has anybody had any issues with buffering and loading games?

Thanks guys.

Reply #441581 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Check previous League Pass topics for more info on proxies.

Reply #441589 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah I have, but it seems pretty complicated.

Reply #441600 | Report this post

Bobby Tables  
Years ago

it won't get any less complicated just by making a new thread about it.

Reply #441609 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

I used the Indian proxy. the quality is okay once you get used to the annoying call-centre accents.

Reply #441610 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

If it's too complicated for you, just spend more on the one that's right for your country and enjoy less hassle. Surely your time and avoidance of frustration is worth something.

Australia is currently the top seller on international league pass. The more customers it gets from here, the more likely we are to see pre-season and exhibition games in our country. That's worth something too.

Reply #441616 | Report this post

Pauly B  
Years ago

It's only about $30 a month if you just buy it the legit way. That's cheap enough to not worry about dealing with this proxy stuff, IMO. It's an incredible amount of basketball for a very small price

Reply #441627 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

just go to vipbox and watch any game live for free

Reply #441633 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

Monthly is the way to go!

Reply #441635 | Report this post

Rick  
Years ago

$250 standard and $300 premium may be an OK price is you watch games every day but if you only follow one or two teams it is an outrageous amount to pay.
I would prefer if they had the option as in previous years of selecting your 5 favourite teams and only being able to watch games involving them at a discounted rate.

Reply #441636 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Outrageous is hardly the word to describe $30 a month to watch even your 5 favourite teams play.....lets say even only one of your favourite teams play each day..thats $1 day!!!...hardly outrageous....if you love bball....League Pass is what you have always dreamed of

Reply #441853 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How is it complicated? Saved $200 for 5 mins work, not a bad return.

Read this

http://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/116230

Reply #441860 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

An NBL game to go watch is roughly $30, so you're getting an entire month worth of NBA games for the price of going to see one NBL game. Can't complain with those numbers. Although you can see all the games for free if you know where to look and aren't too bothered by picture quality.

Reply #441861 | Report this post

Rick  
Years ago

I watched every game I wanted to free last season but was happy to pay a reasonable price to watch games through league pass this year. $250 - $300 a year is not a reasonable price for what I required. Paying the reduced amount through a proxy is a win for the NBA as they get money they wouldn't have otherwise and a win for me because I don't have to scratch around for a feed each game and get much better quality. The most important thing is that the Domestic CEO doesn't make me watch the games from the dog house after blowing the household budget!

Reply #441914 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:19 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754