Bulldog
Years ago

Grizzlies @ Spurs, Mills in play

Patty Mills is the main backup for Tony Parker in the Spurs' opener against Memphis. 4 minutes left in the second and Patty has helped the Spurs to a 22-2 second quarter so far, chipping in with 12 points, 1 assist, 1 rebound on 4/4 shooting, 3/3 from beyond the arc in 10 minutes of court time.

Topic #32986 | Report this topic

Bulldog  
Years ago

Spurs turn a 20-18 quarter time deficit into a 48-27 half time lead. Huge second quarter from the Spurs.

Memphis 10-43 from the field! Not gonna win you games.

Reply #442435 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Go Patty nice shooting %

Reply #442438 | Report this post

Bulldog  
Years ago

No such luck for Delly, a DNP for him in a Cavs win over Brooklyn.

Reply #442439 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

This is fantastic!

And yes anon, I know he was only pushed out of his mother's womb on the same land mass as me, but I dont care!

Reply #442441 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

patty in full beast mode as per usual

Reply #442442 | Report this post

The Cheese  
Years ago

Statement game by Patty. 100% shooting with game high right now. The man is a beast.

Thats the cheese.

Reply #442449 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How fortunate we were to see a talent like Patty in the NBL!

Reply #442458 | Report this post

Grovermi$ter  
Years ago

I remember before the bejing olympics where patty made his debut series for the boomers in an olympic qualifying game against the tall blacks in sydney... all i could do from the stand was admire his awesomeness... boy got game! i knew hed be a super star... unbeleiveable passer!

Reply #442475 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

7pt in a 12min Q...

Reply #442477 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Shut down the NBA. How could they let this happen to such a great league!

And then there was the 19-0 start against Miami by the league's worst team. Kick the Heat out of the competition!

Reply #442483 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Gold...
12pts on flawless shooting in 17 minutes. Great effort.
Baynes may see more action next game as Duncan was injured

Reply #442515 | Report this post

Proud  
Years ago

Patty kicking arse, Duncan injured and Baynes ready for more court time... This must be real cos if I was dreaming my Sonics would still be around

Reply #442794 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:59 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754