Pikachu  
Years ago

it looked awkward but still a good dunk
especially for him

Reply #453419 | Report this post

Lance_Uppercut  
Years ago

That was awesome!!

Why I do i have the feeling that if the NBL had a player capable of doing this, he would get fouled before he got the chance of doing it, with the commentators saying that it's a great defensive stop.

Reply #453427 | Report this post

Dunkin' Dan  
Years ago

It's ok I guess but he only got up that high because he is so tall and he only spun around like that because his body naturally rotates clockwise.

Reply #453429 | Report this post

Statsheet Stuffer  
Years ago

Pikachu ffs! George was in the 2012 dunk contest and he just turned down offers for this year's dunk contest.

Sorry but lay off the posts a little eh?

Reply #453431 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

"Why I do i have the feeling that if the NBL had a player capable of doing this, he would get fouled before he got the chance of doing it, with the commentators saying that it's a great defensive stop."

Because the NBL is an actual basketball league, not an entertainment-that-somewhat-resembales-basketball league?

Reply #453432 | Report this post

Pikachu  
Years ago

it was a good dunk. sure 2012 blah blah blah
the dunk was a good dunk
he looked like he over rotated?
made it awkward
chill out

Reply #453440 | Report this post

Statsheet Stuffer  
Years ago

I was actually responding to your statement of "still a good dunk especially for..." actually forget it, Pika

Reply #453443 | Report this post

Wilson Sting  
Years ago

koberulz, that's why the NBL struggles to fill venues and get TV deals. I for one would rather see the Sam Young windmill dunk in the open court than Lucas Walker block him (and in most cases, foul).

Reply #453447 | Report this post

Lance_Uppercut  
Years ago

I'm with you Wilson Sting. You can still play great d and be entertaining, but the NBL hasn't figured that out yet

Reply #453464 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

"koberulz, that's why the NBL struggles to fill venues and get TV deals."
The Wildcats seem to do fine, and they're the best defensive team in the league. It's not even close to the reason there's a lack of interest.

"for one would rather see the Sam Young windmill dunk in the open court than Lucas Walker block him (and in most cases, foul)."
Go watch the NBA, then. I'd rather be able to watch actual basketball played by people who care and invest themselves at both ends of the floor. I can't stand the NBA.

"You can still play great d and be entertaining, but the NBL hasn't figured that out yet"
Again, Wildcats say hi. Where do people get the idea that NBL games aren't entertaining?

Reply #453474 | Report this post

Wilson Sting  
Years ago

koberulz you make good points and I don't disagree with you re. the Wildcats comments. But I don't class the Wildcats with the rest of the NBL, they are miles ahead.

Reply #453528 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:20 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754