Anonymous
Years ago

live streaming of SEABL and NZ NBL

Does anyone know if the SEABL and NZ NBL doing live streaming again this season?

Topic #34024 | Report this topic

sportsfan  
Years ago

from what i know yes they will be.

Canberra do all there home games on there youtube channel.

pre season there was talk of clubs looking in to doing there own if they like so seabl stick with like game of the round or something

Reply #464207 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

SEABL seem a little behind where they were last year in terms of media.

A lot of previews and everything were put out last week although I didn't see any live stream information.

Reply #464288 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Chivers appointed his boy.
Unadvertised position filled and everyone is wondering why the media stuff is now crap.

Reply #464310 | Report this post

Michael  
Years ago

The amount of time effort money spent on all the media output last year was not worth it for the amount of views it garnered. Even if Ed stayed it was going to change.

Reply #464335 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

SEABL is well behind their media exposure this year compared to the last few.
Even the clubs seem less media focused.

Reply #464336 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I was just checking out the Chargers web page looking for tickets and notices it had not changes from the end of the last season. Four out of the five players featured on the banner are long gone or playing for the opposition!

Reply #464344 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Supercats site seems up to date, so not everyone is behind.

Reply #464351 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:59 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754