Dr6
Years ago

Cadee's First Game in NZ

JC making an impact in NZ.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/basketball/9983207/Boomer-Cadee-punctures-Saints-unbeaten-run

The 23-year-old Cadee didn't have a great shooting night from the floor, converting just 6/16 FG.

But he got to the free throw line at will, hitting 14 of 16 shots from the charity stripe.

Topic #34339 | Report this topic

Wilson Sting  
Years ago

It would be nice if the fringe Boomers team had another name, it's a bit of an insult to the top Boomers team when players like Cadee get a gig in the Singo challenge and can lay claim to being a Boomer.

Reply #472048 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

He doesn't lay claim, journalists do it. And I doubt the other players feel insulted.

Reply #472059 | Report this post

Wilson Sting  
Years ago

Not having a go at Cadee, just the system.

Reply #472078 | Report this post

GWB  
Years ago

Cadee was great in the Uni games. could be ok in the Sino Series. But I don't think I ever see him making the A team.

Reply #472133 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Has the Sino series Boomers squad been announced?

Reply #472294 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:59 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754