Anonymous
Years ago

Cameron Bairstow to the Nuggets? (Maybe)

Nice article:

http://nugglove.com/2014/05/27/2014-nba-mock-draft-place-nuggets-roster-player-like-cameron-bairstow/

Topic #34558 | Report this topic

Lance_Uppercut  
Years ago

Denver Nuggets have pick 56, would be great to see him get picked up, really has a work ethic like Delly and just needs the opportunity to impress

Reply #476549 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good luck to Cameron.

Any news on how Chris Goulding is going in NBA tryouts?

Reply #476550 | Report this post

Tiger Watcher  
Years ago

If he goes that late in draft almost better to be undraft and try and find the best summer league fit for him.

Reply #476563 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

Good luck to him. At worst he might go D League or Europe, won't be seeing him NBL anytime soon.

Reply #476576 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Agree it's better to be undrafted than that late also agents are using their power for their player to be undrafted that's why pick 45-60 is mostly Euro prospects not looking to come over right away

Reply #476580 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

I would also like to see him not drafted, more cash for him as he would only be a 2nd rounder and also no huge hype to live upto which usually has a large mental strain on prospects ala Anthony Bennett..

Reply #476593 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

I see your point Benno being undrafted there is no pressure. Bennett might not be best comparison though as has was 1st overall pick

Reply #476594 | Report this post

Jeff  
Years ago

pretty sure there is the same amount of pressure on a pick 56 as there is on a guy undrafted. Both have zero expectation of succeeding.

Reply #476598 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

I honestly think he will be drafted - however in some ways I would prefer he was not - unless he got picked up by a team that actually needed him immediately.

Bairstow is ready for the NBA now - he is not a project player. Some so-called 'experts' believe he is more NBA ready than compatriot Dante Exum (although everyone agrees that Exum's ceiling is much higher).

Reply #476613 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

http://www.nbadraft.net/players/cameron-bairstow

Reply #476707 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

About time Cam got some recognition by some of the more prominent mock drafts.

#52 to Philly according to nbadraft.net

Reply #476775 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

If a team like Philly took Bairstow he would have more chance of making the roster. Some other teams would likely send him overseas.

Reply #476778 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:15 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754