Wookiee
Years ago

Fantasy NBL 2014/15

Hey guys... the last couple of seasons here I've been involved in running the fantasy league here (and over at OzHoops) but there has been no real talk of it this season, so I was wondering if it wasn't out of the question I'd put out some cross promotion since I might be a bit time poor this coming season, or at least in the lead up to the tip off of the season, to get some friendly rivalry or for those that are members in both places to see if they wanted to join a league over there as numbers are dwindling and there was only ever 4-5 interested people over here anyways...

Just a thought :)

Topic #35449 | Report this topic

alexkrad  
Years ago

Yeah I am keen as always.

I think my login for ozhoops finally works so if you want to run it over there rather than here, let me know and I will make my way over!

Reply #494423 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

ok maybe not.. haha. I will register again over there though if you want to keep it in one place.

Reply #494427 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

I probably will throw my hat in again this year.

Reply #494473 | Report this post

Silencer83  
Years ago

alexkrad and Hendo888, I see you both have Ozhoops Accounts; have you tried the password reset option?

http://www.theboards.com.au/login.php?do=lostpw

Also this the EOI thread.

http://theboards.com.au/showthread.php?t=8196

Reply #494480 | Report this post

Hulk Hogan  
Years ago

I am in. For those who are interested here is my official FNBL Power Rankings for players who played in the NBL last year and are still in the league this year. I took out everybody who is not playing this season (eg Ennis, DJ, SOJ...oh sorry) and ranked them by their stats. I then sorted them and placed them in order from best performing in the stat to worst performing in the stat. Obviously bench guys did well in TO due to the fact that they dont play etc.

If you finished first in the category, you received one point (eg Tomilson got 1 point for assists but got 44 for FG%) Therefore, the lower the score, the better.

Some interesting results

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Reply #494571 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

You'll need to try that link again, mate

Reply #494603 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

Thanks mate heading over now

Reply #494712 | Report this post

Heroic  
Years ago

Any word when the league will open?

Reply #494742 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:38 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754