Kriss
Years ago

The 'real' Baby Jordan

Topic #3548 | Report this topic

Kriss  
Years ago

Anyone see the article in saturdays paper of Jeffery Jordan.

He's 16 and is about 6ft1 and 75kgs. Doesn't actually look a hell of a lot like the old man but has the cornrows going.

Says "I just want to show prople that i can compete here at the ABC Camp, I'm not the best player out here but I feel I can improve"

Reply #41087 | Report this post

simply the best  
Years ago

good to see that he is a level-headed bloke...not some hotshot talking himself up...one to watch for the future it seems...

Reply #41104 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Is he possibly the next Michael Jordan?

:)

Reply #41181 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Scary word he used, COMPETE! Being a Jordan ad only 16, that is enough to scare alot of high school kid

Reply #41185 | Report this post

Sir Spark  
Years ago

I particulalry liked the comment made about how his vert leap is coming along...I wonder if he will have the Jordan hops.

From his pic he looked to be shaping up well...dare I say it, better than Mike did at his age.

And I dont think Jeffery has been cut from his high school team as yet...so his progress is above his dad's!...Or maybe im looking into it too much

Reply #41330 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:04 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754