Very Old
Years ago

To: Silver Kia WUN684 SORRY !!!!

I saw that you had left your lights on 10 min before Game time as i walked through the oval car park, I gave the security guys and the ticket office your rego and make and colour -

BUT your lights were still feebly on two hours later, after the end of the game , and I did not here them announce out that your car headlights light were on.

Hopefully its not a dead flat battery.

Topic #35896 | Report this topic

Very Old  
Years ago

Hear not here - damn auto spell

Reply #502814 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

Very Old,

The announcement was made over the PA system, I heard it, but it was brief and too quick to register the rego details.

It wasn't my car and I do hope the owner of the KIA didn't get stuck in the car park with a flat battery.

Reply #502816 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

I would suggest the owner of Silver Kia WUN684 left the game at around 4:45 mark of the first quarter.

Reply #502941 | Report this post

Hoop Dreams  
Years ago

i heard it said once then spelt pheonetically... basicaly it's your car... your responsibility... should we have stopped the proceedings and have the announcer search the crowd for the owner? ive left my lights on before and been stranded... my fauly... bad luck... new battery. s@#$ happens

Reply #502968 | Report this post

Hoop Dreams  
Years ago

sorry should that be "phonetically"?

Reply #502969 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:03 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754