Lommax
Years ago

Reserves results

Does anyone know who won the reserves games last night? Norwood Lost to West by 30 and are relying on other results to make the finals.

Topic #3636 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Norwood Bet Forestville in womens

Flinders bet South in Womens

Forestville Bet Adelaide UNI In Men

Sturt Bet Woodville In women

Reply #42331 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

how much did they bet them $20. We want to know if they beat them.

Reply #42333 | Report this post

ShutUp!!  
Years ago

South beat Sturt on a Buzzer Beater 3 point Bank Shot (Go TMac!!!)
I think that is probably the result you were after Lommax, as that puts Sturt out of the Finals race.

Reply #42335 | Report this post

Pureballer  
Years ago

north men beat woodville

Reply #42357 | Report this post

Lommax  
Years ago

Thanks Shutup

Does anyone konw the Eastern v Centrals result in the mens??

Reply #42363 | Report this post

Timberwolf  
Years ago

North beating woodville means that the rockets and the eagles have wrapped up the top 2 spots(meaning week off and double chance since it is still top 6), woodville in 3rd, south I believe in 4th, and I guess west and norwood to round out the top 6, not exactly sure of the order of the last three. Sturt, Eastern are just outside the six with little or no chance of making it I think.

Should be a great finals series in reserves with the top 6 all pretty evenly matched. North definately have the deepest list and will probably start favourites since they have beaten forestville and woodville in the last 3 weeks, and won it last year and are probably an even stronger team this year. Has Erik Burdon qualified? I know he has started quite a few games in ABL this year, and does anyone know how many games you need to qualify? That will affect a lot of teams chances cos most teams have players that are in and out of the reserves side due to ABL committments eg Fuller(woodville), Frost and JB(south), crusher(west), Gange(forestville), Webber,Lomman(norwood) etc

Reply #42369 | Report this post

How many games do you need to qualify? I think Mark Fuller has played 6-7 games, but I'm not too sure. I heard it went up to 11 games to qualify?

Reply #42371 | Report this post

Nitros  
Years ago

Sturt v South: Sturt had side ball with three seconds left, in their half, UP BY TWO. South forced the five second violation, then managed three passes downcourt to McKenzie who hit the runner off one foot. Insane.

Reply #42388 | Report this post

BakedBeanHead  
Years ago

Lommax, centrals lost to eastern by about 16. Centrals were only down by 2 with under 3 minutes to play. What does that mean for you?

Reply #42400 | Report this post

Lommax  
Years ago

I think we are out then. If we win next week v Sturt and Eastern lose we end up in a tie. Does it go on head to head record or on percentage?

Reply #42402 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

HEAD TO HEAD

Reply #42406 | Report this post

ShutUp!!  
Years ago

Lommax, I am certain that it is a final 6 in Reserves, which by my calculations means Norwood are in, along with North, Forestville, Woodville, South & Eastern.

Reply #42409 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #42413 | Report this post

Lommax  
Years ago

I think Westies are in after they spanked us last night? I looked on sporting pulse but im not sure how up to date that is? Where are you getting your info. from ShutUp

Reply #42437 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No-one will come close to North... the rest are playing off for 2nd and 3rd.

Reply #42442 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

West beat North by 20+ with only five players a few weeks back. Surely West would be in contention for the reserves title.

Reply #42451 | Report this post

shortage of girls  
Years ago

sturt def woodville reserves women with 6 players - 2 were u16s, 2 u18s

woodies only had 6 as well but only 1 u18

good to see the young guns shining for both teams

Reply #42463 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:51 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754