rasheed36
Years ago

Boston Rookies first dunk in summer league game

Just wondering if anybody has seen the rookie from Boston, Gerald Green's dunk.It was done in some summer league game the other day. The crowd almost got up and left after it.
You can see it on the forum at kickz101.com (you may have to register to see it)
Might be 2006 NBA dunk champ in waitng. Give Josh Smith a run for his money.

Topic #3656 | Report this topic

cheezeburger  
Years ago

josh smith would beat him,before gerald green got his name anounced to the crowd.

Reply #42638 | Report this post

m dizzle  
Years ago

i had the priviledge of seeing it yes...one of the best dunks ive eva seen

Reply #42639 | Report this post

m dizzle  
Years ago

in regards to the dunk comp new yorks nate robinson will give him a run for his money....he's 5'9 and can do a two hand reverse 360 alley oop to himself off the backboard

Reply #42640 | Report this post

rasheed36  
Years ago

I hope Smith, Robinson, Smith & co. go in the comp. They should over $1 million prize money so we can get some of the older dudes to compete so it can get back to the golden days.

Reply #42643 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

do you mean offer?

Reply #42645 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

the clip was posted on here before

Reply #42648 | Report this post

The truth  
Years ago

Wasnt the Greatest Camera angle of the dunk but it was on the Forum last week ... The Spin Move was quite Nice ... Got to feel sorry for the guy coming over to play help D ... Doing the team thing next he has green siting on his Shoulders..

In My opinion Josh smith would beat green in a Dunk Contest ... Of this years Draft choices you can throw Hakim Warrick Into the Mix for dunk contest champion he has done some serious dunks in college for the Orange Men

Reply #42676 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:47 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754