Anonymous
Years ago

Under 20s mens final - epic - live stream - epic

double overtime so far epic game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBi7MN_wW9A

Topic #36605 | Report this topic

Jdizzle  
Years ago

proud of the tassie boys! A force of the future, especially when krebs gets hot and Clark does this thing . Congrats to vics.

Reply #518340 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The live stream to this game is 100 times better then the nbl's. Someone in the NBL has to start improving their shit as its getting embarrassing!

Reply #518344 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How come there's no sound on the replay? And I can't watch the women's either..

Reply #518364 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I find it kinda funny/sad that the Tassie powers-that-be went out of their way to remove the person most responsible for developing these athletes...

Reply #518588 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Shame that they chose him in the first place.

Reply #518591 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

For the second year in a row, Victoria has swept the U20's Australian Junior Championships. The final day of the tournament was capped off by an unbelievable Men’s Championship game which showed off the incredible talent that Australian junior basketball has to offer.

U20 Nationals: Tournament Recap

Reply #518620 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I believe the sound is blocked because there may have been a sound track used and these days youtube has legal implications when a recording artist's track is used without permission.

I could be wrong, but I read something like this recently, with an option to contest the use of the track or remove the video from youtube altogether.

Reply #518632 | Report this post

MELHOOPS  
Years ago

Was this the best National Championship final ever?

Reply #519089 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

for the men's tournament in particular, it would have to rate right up there.

Reply #519101 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:06 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754