:
Years ago

winter draw for local SA district?

hi monday night winter commences in 2 workings days and no draw on sportingpulse - anyone able to help with any idea when it will be out ?

Topic #36694 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

not helpful, I know but have you actually emailed Sarah Fry comp manager on [email protected] she may have the answer which we do not, personally I am waiting on Wednesdays draw but know she and her cohorts would be busy with premier league launch and junior finals and am prepared to wait a few days. but yours is Monday and more pressing.

Reply #520842 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

monday's draw is up

Reply #520862 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Juniors start next week and haven't even got grading yet.

This level of communication is so far behind that it's beyond a joke.

Reply #520877 | Report this post

Leighton  
Years ago

There's only one week turn around between Summer and Winter Season, some schedules and gradings are out, rest will be soon. Massive few weeks for BSA staff, they're doing a good job!

Reply #520906 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How can junior grading be done when there's still phase games on Friday and Saturday? Talk about sooking for the sake of it.

Reply #520917 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Exactly right. Summer season hasn't even finished yet and 877 is complaining about winter already?!

Nothing like starting early I suppose.

Reply #520918 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cause ever other season we have had them out 4 weeks earlier.

You don't need the last round of games to do grading. Cause if your in pool A you'll be in div 3. Etc...

How are clubs and families meant to plan when they have no confirmation when they are playing?

Reply #520930 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Have clubs been informed yet if playing friday or saturday is the big question for parents who need to inform other sports and make decisions so it is not unreasonable 1 week out to know. Calling people sooks is ridiculous and shows a lack of understanding and sense of community. Poor attitude is from you alone.

Reply #520934 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

#930 just scroll back through past hoops posts on the subject and you'll see how wrong you are. 4 weeks out for Winter? Dreaming mate.

Reply #520953 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That's how the staff at BSA, including referees, respond. They call people sooks for requesting something quite legitimate. Rather than offering accountablity or reasoning they deflect to the name calling and not answering the questions being asked.

I wouldn't expect anything less!

Reply #520971 | Report this post

:  
Years ago

even just a sportingpulse info news update or something on the calendar - i.e. 16/3 first 5 rounds winter season Th/ Fr / sa juniors would at least give us some idea - instead of checking every 12 hrs. would be good info for BSA's clients / stakeholders

Reply #520977 | Report this post

BSA Endorsed  
Years ago

I'm not defending BSA cause the model is shit.
Sadly the seasons are jammed so far each others poopa that the roster literally comes out 2-3 days before your game. They sort all the clubs nominations for winter, not always are the same teams nominated by the clubs or on time either, then they have to work the roster for the first five games.

It's been the same every season and will be until/unless they change the model.
a, length of summer
b, cull back last phase for D3 and below
c, run finals for D1 and D2 a week earlier.

Can anyone tell me of another multi season sport and how much of a break they give players during the year?

Reply #521197 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:46 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754