basman
Years ago

what the?

whats the deal with 'what the' starting 9 threads in one day? if you're trying to win the 'most threads started' award, they have taken it away for your sake mate. the 9 threads so far have received an average of 0.77 replies each, in case anyone was wondering.

Topic #368 | Report this topic

what the  
Years ago

just found the site - used to be "nothin' but net" on old 36ers site - never knew about this one. Just in front of 'puter with nothing much to do - but plenty of basketball to talk about - I'm sure I'll burn out soon ;-)

Reply #2707 | Report this post

avanti  
Years ago

Few are repeated on that "other" inferior forum too.

Interesting to see there that "what the" considers that forum superior to the old one..

Can't for the life of me see that....

Reply #2725 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

I like both sites greatly - the new 36ers forum, I feel is better than the old one - but i have only just discovered this one, which seems to be a little more uncluttered.
Just let me yak about 'ball - and I will be happy......

It gets me away from my bar code collection ...!!!
(joking)

Reply #2733 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Well, this forum is very similar to the previous Sixers forum. Both work from the same basic code that I use in my work.

The current Sixers forum is almost identical to the Sixers forum of around 2000/01 when SixersLounge and NBL Talk were the most strongly read.

Reply #2735 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

What the.... i noticed you posted on the "official" site before it was available to the public....how did you do that???

Reply #2777 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

If you keep posting 9 new messages each day it won't stay 'uncluttered' for much longer!!

Reply #2786 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:56 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754