Anonymous
Years ago

Boomers v NZ how many tickets sold?

How can we not sell out a 15,000 seat stadium in Melbourne with 6 Australian NBA players and 2 Aussies in the NBA finals?

Topic #37257 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

How much are they asking?

Reply #532886 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ticketek
Adults from $39.76
Note that this is for 2 games. Opals curtain raiser and then Boomers.
Pretty decent value really so it's embarrassing that its not sold out

Reply #532893 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm not going because the tickets are sold in single seat amounts only.
If I can't easily get tickets for me and my mates to go I won't bother.

Reply #532898 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Incorrect you can buy up to ten at a time.

Reply #532903 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I was willing to travel down from Sydney for this with my daughter, but it is on a junior final weekend. Not sure if the same for Vic juniors, but that maybe one reason...

Reply #532907 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

When is it?

Reply #532910 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The 1st game in Australia is 15th August. Game 2 is in NZ on the 18th August

Reply #532911 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sat 15th August
http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=FIBAOCEA15

Reply #532912 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

We've got 2 x tickets, travelling down from Sydney. Can not wait.

Reply #532929 | Report this post

benno  
Years ago

5 rows from the front, not complaining

Reply #532966 | Report this post

GWB  
Years ago

Have they even promoted it since the unveiling though? Plus have to remember it is still a few months away. I would like to think they will do some promotion when all the NBA guys are free. But being Basketball Australia, they may choose to hide the fact because they are idiots.

Reply #532988 | Report this post

savaloid  
Years ago

Wouldn't surprise me if a few are holding out on buying tickets till we know exactly which players will actually be playing. Once/if the NBA boys confirm they will be there I'm sure they will start selling faster.

Reply #533011 | Report this post

Dave  
Years ago

I'm waiting to see who is actually coming before buying tickets as I will be travelling from Adelaide. Most people I know doing the same thing...

Reply #533014 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

It has recently been reported that NZ's Steven Adams is just awaiting new Thunder Coach Billy Donovan to sign off on his inclusion in the Tall Blacks squad for the Oceania Qualifiers.

Adams is currently in NZ and the OKC's Bigs Coach and Athletics Director are both apparently happy with the program that the Tall Blacks Coaching Staff have drawn up for Adams and have given their blessings it's just the new Head Coach to go.

Reply #533489 | Report this post

Thunder Jam  
Years ago

Anyone who's watched a game here,will you still see anything in these $40 seats?
Row KK for example,Thanks.

Reply #533540 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I once sat in the row directly behind KKK and I couldn't see shit due to the douchebags in front of me wearing these big white hats and booing the imports all game

Reply #533552 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:43 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754