Anon
Years ago

Pat The Roc Tour?

I've seen a couple of these pat the roc tour ads now on facebook and here...

Who is pat the roc?
what is hoops24-7?

does anyone know??

Thanks in advance

Topic #37595 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

http://www.hoops247.com.au/#!pat-the-roc-tour-down-under/cbd8

Reply #539760 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

atrick Robinson aka Pat The Roc is considered to be one of the world's greatest ball-handlers. Basketball trainer to the pros and many youth globally, Pat established the Pat The Roc Basketball Skills Academy, a facility and program which offers some of his signature moves, drills, camps and clinics to players and coaches.

Pat attended the University of Cincinnati, from there he became the youngest person to play for the Harlem Globetrotters at the age of 19. His creative moves and unique skills landed him a role on numerous tv shows, movies and commercials. Pat also began doing all of the moves for the famous NBA2k basketball video games. Pat also became an international star in China landing a tv show, his own signature shoe in stores, and an endorsement deal with Gatorade having his face appear on millions of bottles in stores.

His work ethic and message of hope is summed up in three simple letters, "A.i.P.", which stands for ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. His mission is to change lives one bounce at a time!

Who Pat has worked with and trained?
Victor Oladipo, Skylar Diggins,Quinn Cook, Kevin Durant, Gilbert Arenas, Michael Beasely, Allen Iverson, Tracy Mcgrady
Orlando Magic, Washington Wizards, Duke Univ, Univ of Maryland, Univ of Notre Dame, Univ of Tennessee, Univ of Maryland,USC, UNLV, Wichita State Univ, Indiana University, Georgetown Univ, WNBA Chicago Sky, WNBA Tulsa Shock

Reply #539761 | Report this post

I'd rather go and see the James Harden/Russell Westbrook impersonator.

Reply #539762 | Report this post

Dunkin' Dan  
Years ago

I'm LOL just remembering that guy

Reply #539764 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOyIJn7uNVM

Reply #539769 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:28 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754