Aussie Basketball Travellers Dunk Basketball Uniforms
NBL.TV - get it now!

Train
Two years ago

Foxtel advice - best package?

I'm looking to get Foxtel sorted out for the upcoming NBL season but I'm a little stumped on the best package/deal.

I was initially thinking looking at Foxtel Go and streaming it through my Xbox one/iPad. The only problem I have with this is that I live in WA so I'm at work when the games are on and you can't record from the streaming service. I've also heard the streaming isn't that great a quality.

Has anyone used Foxtel Go for live sport streaming and how would you rate it?

Report this topic

Anonymous
Two years ago
18:15 27 Sep 15

Reply #551507

re: Foxtel advice

Used it for ncaa, I rate it

Report this post

Slopernator
Two years ago
21:20 27 Sep 15

Reply #551536

Used it for College Football and other stuff on catch up., Go App on iPad is pretty consistent.

Report this post

NBL Fan
Two years ago
00:52 28 Sep 15

Reply #551553

I think the Foxtel Go app will only stream the games in standard definition?

Report this post

Anon12
Two years ago
11:20 28 Sep 15

Reply #551598

re: Foxtel advice - best package?

You may need to subscribe to IQ HD to record the games in HD. With IQ you can then series link the games. Not sure what package/s you will need with IQ. Don't subscribe to IQ3 as there are problems with this package.

Report this post

Train
Two years ago
11:43 28 Sep 15

Reply #551607

Thanks :) Not too fussed if I'm not getting games in HD as of yet. Might give them a call and see what kind of deal they can give me on install and set up first before i decide.

Report this post

Anonymous
Two years ago
16:05 28 Sep 15

Reply #551667

Work them hard. They know that all the streaming stuff now that is available outs them under the pump. I renegotiated my package and dropped one drama channel, added sports and HD and it cost me an extra $6 p/m. Bargain.

Report this post

Reply to this topic

Name Email

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Pallas 59

Title
Rules: You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players. Learn how to embed YouTube videos or tweets
Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

Liam Flynn - basketball coaching and consulting
NBL.TV - Your team, live and free!

Recent Posts

NBL.TV - Your team, anytime, anywhere. Live and free*.

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:55 am, Tue 21 Feb 2017 | Posts: 651,484 | Last 7 days: 2,146