If your opinion is:

Fox sucks
Fox is a rip off
I don't want Fox
Murdoch is a prick
NBL will fail on Fox
It's raining and I don't like it

PLEASE POST HERE

So the rest of us don't have to read your bitching and boring, repeated thoughts over and over again

Topic #38055 | Report this topic

Cute Man  
Years ago

Isn't there already a thread on this?

But yeah, the thread about the games not yet being listed as live in the Foxtel TV Guide reeked of "foxtel hater"

Reply #551508 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Can I post about posters who post about posters hating on posters who hate Fox?

Or is there a different threat for that?

Reply #551521 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't have Foxtel. To justify this, I declare that it sucks.

Reply #551524 | Report this post

Gnome  
Years ago

Wrong "Cut Man" I was only asking the question about the 36 ers game because I will be working that night and would like to watch it when I get home!! Hence put it on record in advance. I like Foxtel and have had it for many years.I was sick of the free to air channels buying the rights to various sports and then not showing them!!!

Reply #551526 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I hate it that I don't have enough time to watch more Foxtel, there!

Reply #551537 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

But yeah, the thread about the games not yet being listed as live in the Foxtel TV Guide reeked of "foxtel hater"
It was someone confused as to why the game wasn't showing up in the TV guide. Relax.

Reply #551558 | Report this post

Andy  
Years ago

The foxtel man couldn't find my house last week because my address wouldn't come up on his GPS. He then lied and said I wasn't home, I was sitting on my front porch waiting for him all day, there were two of us at home all day!
Hopefully the stupid idiot can find my house this week, just in time for basketball season.
Go Hawks! Both this Saturday in the AFL and the coming NBL season.

Reply #551591 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

I was an original Fox complainer, in that I didn't like the announcement from the very start.

Don't think I will get Fox- at this point in my own life I'm trying to save some $$$, so extra expenditure is probably a no.

But- I already pay $50 a month for Internet. If there's some kind of streaming service I'll be rapt. Hoping the Telstra announcement turns into something there.

Otherwise, I have a local pub with a sports bar- so I might just be content with popping down there once a week for my NBL fix.

Reply #551597 | Report this post

Wilson Sting  
Years ago

I've forked out my money for season tickets so don't intend spending any more on watching other games on pay tv.

Hopefully this year we'll at least get some decent highlight packages via NBL.com.au?

Reply #551616 | Report this post

Cute Man  
Years ago

"It was someone confused as to why the game wasn't showing up in the TV guide. Relax."

Sorry, I thought it was pretty obvious that the NBL deal was for every game to be live so I thought the guy was in a way questioning whether the NBL had been screwed over in the deal since it wasn't listed on the guide. Given how much hoo hah there was over every game being live, a basic non-possibility.

Hence I thought he was just bringing up a negative for the sake of hating on the Foxtel deal.

Reply #551627 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Why is it that those who with to complain because the product they are getting is not what they expect.

FOXTEL - NO live games scheduled and only a week off. Only the next morning delayed. It is real folks.

Are we supposed to trust that it will be okay ? NO....

So those whinging about so called whingers can shove it where the sun don't shine.. If they want to pay for something they don't get. Fool them.

Keep on complaining people and get a refund...

https://www.foxtel.com.au/got/whats-on/tv-guide/search?q=NBL

Glad I didn't get Foxtel or a membership, especially after the Blitz which I was not impressed with. Living on a prayer something has changed and in reality nothing has. Yes streaming for Blitz games and that was average and boring. Teams are all about the 3 so I am not interested anymore until the rules change to allow some good REAL HARDBALL allowing the drive and dunks and the umpiring adjusts accordingly.

Reply #551643 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Go watch the AFL then. Good riddance

Reply #551645 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Why is it that those who with to complain because the product they are getting is not what they expect.

FOXTEL - NO live games scheduled and only a week off. Only the next morning delayed. It is real folks.

Are we supposed to trust that it will be okay ? NO....

So those whinging about so called whingers can shove it where the sun don't shine.. If they want to pay for something they don't get. Fool them.

Keep on complaining people and get a refund...

Glad I didn't get Foxtel or a membership, especially after the Blitz which I was not impressed with. Living on a prayer something has changed and in reality nothing has. Yes streaming for Blitz games and that was average and boring. Teams are all about the 3 so I am not interested anymore until the rules change to allow some good REAL HARDBALL allowing the drive and dunks and the umpiring adjusts accordingly."

Why don't you phone the NBL to make sure your assumptions about delayed telecasts are correct?

Reply #551649 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

"Glad I didn't get Foxtel or a membership, especially after the Blitz which I was not impressed with. :

It's a preseason tournament FFS, what did you expect?

The Blitz has probably been the same quality this year as it is every year you just never noticed it because it was never streamed live.

Reply #551651 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

lol the impatience

Reply #551654 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He is in the right thread. He is an idiot

Reply #551655 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Such a great day for Fishing. Can always get a good solid bite a the Hoops fishing grounds.

Reply #551662 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Ahh, the ol' post something then pretend you were trolling when people don't agree.

Anon, if you're here to troll, please don't post on Hoops.

Reply #551664 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Seems it is a one season trial by fox to see how nbl will go

Reply #551677 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes, Foxtel have the right to tear up the deal if the NBL don't start up a SE QLD based team next season.

Reply #551687 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

The Blitz has probably been the same quality this year as it is every year you just never noticed it because it was never streamed live.
It's been streamed live for the past three years.

Production-wise, this year blew away the previous two. On-court...I don't really remember much about the others, TBH, but I don't recall as many players being rested.

Reply #551690 | Report this post

Mark-e-Mark  
Years ago

What was the situation a few years ago? Was it Foxtel that wouldn;t show the first 6 weeks of the NBL a few seasons back?

Reply #551698 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes

Reply #551704 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Fox still has ads saying every match live. So I'd say we'll get every match live and they just haven't updated their TV guides.

Reply #551711 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

For those of you who are impatient, the games will indeed by shown on Fox Sports News from 7-9PM ACT.

Reply #551743 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:43 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754