Anonymous
Years ago

Delly showing his value

Another beast worthy game with +23! Coincidence he is getting the most + in all the games? I think not. Delly is showing a more polished game and played facilitator this game with 10 assists! Anyone watching Delly would agree he has been very solid and it seems the cavs have got a bargain!

Respect to Delly to getting even better this season!

Topic #38350 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's halloween.

The trolls will be coming any minute now..

Reply #560145 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

+/- is a pretty shaky measure, but 10 assists, 0 turnovers and 5 boards is a nice night's work for sure.

Reply #560146 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I like +/- especially for a point guard. Shows that the team is being run well while you are on the floor. 5 pts 5rebs and 10asts 0 turnovers +23 is excellent for limited minutes. I was watching the game and felt that Delly was very composed and gave the team plenty of good looks (many that didn't convert too).

Trolls don't have a case against Delly anymore.

Reply #560151 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Saw the game, Delly was very, very solid. Really brought his team mates into it and his value is being respected more and more this season. Cav's seem to be a more confident outfit, they will be hard to shake this season...

Reply #560169 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I fucking hate delly. Can't stand him.

He's played very well so far. Keep this up and I won't piss myself when he asks for $4 million unlike last year

Reply #560331 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

+/- depends a lot on the team mates out on the floor with you. Cavs have a very good bench which will help dellys score.

17 assists 1 turnover this year. That's Chris Paul-esque. As much as I hate him the guys improved a lot, even if TT is responsible for those lobs looking remotely respectable

Reply #560333 | Report this post

Baller#3  
Years ago

Hell he is looking the goods, looks a lot fitter and faster. Skill wise not too much has changed but confidence and fitness are clearly better

Reply #560336 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

Whats with the Delly hate?

The guy isn't arrogant or showboats, he goes about his job in a workman-like fashion and that translates to a + for his team.

There are those who do less, get paid more and think they are better than what they are.

Reply #560337 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^^^ Dion Waiters?

Reply #560346 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:35 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754